Voices Of LBHS | Teen Ink

Voices Of LBHS

February 25, 2019
By oahtebeohp BRONZE, Sacramento, California
oahtebeohp BRONZE, Sacramento, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I’m sorry for breaking your heart. I’m sorry that after everything that happened, I didn’t keep in touch with you. Now I am the heartbroken one. You’re actually gone now and you aren’t coming back. I’m truly sorry for being so stuck up and not seeing the love you had for me. “It would be better if we stayed as friends.” When I found out what happened to you yesterday, my heart broke into a million pieces. I cried and cried, wishing you’d come back but you won’t. You left too soon, you were only fifteen. Losing you made me realize I still care and love you. I even saw you in a dream yesterday. You came to me and told me not to worry and cry. It hurts me even more to know that you left all your sisters with no one to protect them and you left before your parents. There’s a saying that a child should never pass before their parents. When someone loses their significant other they’re called a widow, when a child loses their parent, they’re called an orphan. Yet there’s no word for a parent who has loses their child. The pain you brought us is too much to carry but it wasn’t your fault. May you rest in peace A.V. Fly high and we’ll get justice for you. I love you.