Caution: Deadly Creature | Teen Ink

Caution: Deadly Creature

April 26, 2019
By BirdieBeau BRONZE, Papillion, Nebraska
BirdieBeau BRONZE, Papillion, Nebraska
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes people need a high five... in the face... with a chair."


The following steps are encouraged to follow when around the creature:

Step 1- Do NOT approach; when the creature's eyes contain dilated pupils.
Step 2- Do NOT touch stomach even if presented by creature.
Step 3-Even though the jelly beans on their toes look tempting, please refrain from poking.
Step 4- Do NOT ingest their cuteness for you will be forever under their spell.

For additional information read the following:

The pokey-poke strings located on the face are sharp; keep away from delicate body parts. Keep in mind that the body language of the pyramid-like, hearing tunnels located on top of the skull, could save you from a dangerous encounter. If they squish down flat like pancakes, STAY AWAY. Likewise, the floopy-floop hair snake located on the rear of the creature, also contains information about incoming attacks, if it flicks violently. The creature likes dangly items, so keep all such things away unless you desire four lacerations to the body. The creature may communicate using “mew-mew” sounds. These noises of cuteness are not fraudulent, making it then okay to approach the beast.

To make friends with this deadly creature, you must submit yourself, making the beast a superior being. Once you have reached that state of trust and wellness, you and the beast will be friends for life, and nothing can break you two apart.


The author's comments:

This piece is an semi-abstract idea of a cat.