The Krakens Abode descriptive writing | Teen Ink

The Krakens Abode descriptive writing

September 30, 2020
By Anonymous

Roiling waves greeted a travel foolish enough to sail these waters. Should he choose to scuba dive along the same vein of stupidity, he would be met with increasingly more treachery in these waters, gradually darkening as sharks became more,than less common, as they became replaced with giant bloodthirsty squids. After they are passed he would see a great sea cave with many deadly sharp stalactites, like giant teeth ready to swallow up unwary travellers. Should he enter, he would pass many huge piles of fish bones and treasures like gems and gold doubloons. But he must not touch, for if he did, a huge tentacle would shoot out and simultaneously crush and stab him, leaving him to rot and his crushed bones to join the many fish that came before him. However, let us pretend that for once in his life he was wise and passed them bi, he would be met with even more gold and fewer bones, until he stumbled into a vast chamber, in which a huge squid slept, blac is its own ink in both body and heart. As he entered the cavern it would wake, grab him, and devour him screaming in its huge beak. It had a malignant eie, glaring out at the world, a spearhead above the eie that was actually hard and sharp as flint. It's 20, long, fat tentacles had vicious sharp suckers on the undersides and ended in a cobra head shape, a long, stretched but fat shape with cruel talons and a grip like steel. Our poor diver never stood a chance, really.