Future CNA | Teen Ink

Future CNA

By Tamya6 BRONZE, Peoria, Illinois
Tamya6 BRONZE, Peoria, Illinois

My future job will be as a traveling CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant). The school I chose was a program at ICC. It’s 6 months long and I will study the nursing field. The reason I chose to be a CNA is that they make quite good money and they work with elderly people and young people. They can go to different countries. I have never been out of the United States and I worry about not knowing different languages and maybe the food won’t taste as good as soul food. I would like to go to France because their food looks good. The people who live there have cute accents.

I will be living in Houston, Texas. I chose Houston because Texas itself has very unique things. The food is TexMex and I love tacos, nachos, chili, and I love chili peppers. The weather in Texas is great in the winter. I don’t like the cold here and the snow. I may have to learn how to do summer in Texas because it gets very, very hot. Houston is a very big city, and I could meet a lot of new people. They have better apartments and the down payments are better. Houston has a lot of entertainment that we don’t have here.

I will move to Texas with my bestie. Her name is Yezenia and we have been best friends since eighth grade. We’re moving together because we both hate Peoria. Also we can stay close to each other. We can help each other pay bills and we can help each other with life things. Moving that far from family and one day one of us might get in trouble and we can be there to help each other out. You don’t want to be in a big city by yourself. 

We will get a two bedroom, one bath apartment. I want a balcony so that we can wake up in the morning and see the view outside. The apartment will be big and very pretty. We will decorate it ourselves. Our apartment will be downtown so that we can explore Houston. 

Yez will work in a retail store and I will be a CNA. I will be working in a hospice home. When people are dying it’s very quiet and calm. I know that because my grandma was in hospice. I visited her a lot and used to feed her and talk to her. That’s where I saw what the nurses did there. I know it’s going to be hard to be close to my patients and I’ll be sad when one of them dies. But I’m a very strong person because I experienced a lot of death to my close people. 

After three years, I hope to have my own place. I would want my own place because I want my own family. I will meet a good man at a club. A good man pays for his own stuff, respects people, and maybe has his own place. He will be six feet tall and a football player. He will be dark skinned and have a lot of hair, or dreads, or 2 strand twists. He must have straight teeth and good hygiene. We will wait three years before starting a family. I would like two sons that are two years apart. They will be named Quency and something else. 

My dream car is a Dodge SRT, I want it light pink and black with leather seats and I want my steering wheel to be light pink fur, and leather feet pads with I want a 2021 dodge SRT tho also want it to have tinted windows because I don't like people all in my car I want it to have comfortable seats also I want red led lights at the bottom inside of my car and then I want it to have a sparkling radio, I want beats in my car so my music can be really loud, I also want blue light bulbs in my car so when I open the door the lights can be blue instead of that regular color, I want my car to be decorated really good black and pink I also want black rims on it.

I want my dream house to be like a little mansion, i want it really nice inside i want my living room too be royal blue silver and white i want my kitchen to just be plain white and clear , i can't really explain the rest i just want to have a little mansion in the Katy Texas area and i want at least 3 cars in my driveway something i can drive in snow good, my dodge SRT of course and truck like a hellcat or a range rover, being a certified medical assistance i feel like i’ll love my job working for people and also traveling while doing that, love working with different people meeting new people. 

I feel like me having two kids, and being a traveling CNA I  feel like I would be able to manage this. My husband would probably be traveling too or I don't know whatever he will be doing, I  just feel like I'll pay for a babysitter and I'll be able to manage that way and have money . Send money a lot. They will be in a private school,  or public depending where i'll want them at , my kids will be very wealthy with me traveling they going to be straight. I feel like my future husband will be an athlete and be traveling.

I feel like we are going to be straight and everything else. I feel like I'll wait until my kids are a little older to be doing all the traveling like when they are in high school and we have more family members around. I feel as if they are going to be doing well in school and time management, as well as having their own cars to drive back and forth to school.  

I’m really going to work hard as I can to make this come true for myself because. I really want this for myself, I’m going to go to school and study hard there and get my nursing license so I can be a certified nurse. After working in my city hospital In Houston, Texas I will be a traveling Certified Nurse Assistant. I’m so excited for my future!