The Color Green. | Teen Ink

The Color Green.

June 2, 2022
By ehibl1 SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin
ehibl1 SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

If I were to be any color, I would be the color green. The color green is very soft to me. Reminds me of the rich, luxurious grass and outdoor nature. To me, the color green is very calming, and not so harsh like a fiery hot red or orange. Green is earthy-like, a very relaxing color to look at. Green shows mystery, likes to keep people guessing. They want to find out more about me. I never let anyone too close though. Never too close to discover who I am. I like when people try to figure me out. My friends tell me all the time how I’m “so complicated”, perhaps like the color green? I’m not too loud like a ferocious hot pink, and I'm not too mellow like a depressing dark gray. Pink is too dramatic and in your face, while gray is very gloomy and no excitement. I’m right in the middle, perfectly balanced. The color green makes me feel optimistic and refreshed. It evokes a feeling of abundance, associated with refreshment, peace, rest and security. Green can be symbolized through money, luck, and health. It positively affects my way of thinking, and my relationships with others when I think of the color green. This color makes me the happiest, which is all we ever want to be. The color green fits me, and this is why.