How I Got High With Aliens | Teen Ink

How I Got High With Aliens

By Pajero SILVER, Krym, Delaware
Pajero SILVER, Krym, Delaware

It was regular day, like all another days in my life. I met my friend, and we went for a walk in the city. We were just walking, and thinking what we could do. We talked  about some stuff, we wanted to try it for the first time. We texted all our friend, and people who we know, to ask where we cam  buy some stuff. We found a place and went for it. This place was in the worst street in the city between two buildings. We saw entrance and went there between those buildings. But in one moment an UFO stopped over us and shined on us with their big lighter. We thought “what hell hell? ” But before we could even say something, invisible power moved us up to the UFO. When this power moved us up, we looked around and tried to understand anything that was happening inside .  After that, I saw one alien, who looked like the alien from the movie "Paul", and right after that I fainted.
     I woke up and I thought,  “Oh, that was a dream!”  So, I took my thing and went to school. I met my friend who was with me in the dream. I told him about my dream.
Sh*t, I had the same dream,” he replied.
            We didn’t go to the next classes, we went to that place. While walking we were talking about that, we decided that it really was just a dream, and nothing else. We came to that place and saw, green traces from that invisible power. We were horrified from the traces. We start thinking, how and when we can see them again. We also went to the place with stuff, where we had planned to go. We came there and saw that there was nothing inside. “So strange” I said to my friend.
 “I can’t understand this sh*t.” My friend replied. All UFO thing happened in Saturday so we decided to come back here next Sunday.
     The next four days in school was unbearable. Tuesday, we planned what we will take with us. n [GU5]  On Wednesday we thought what we will do if we see them. In Thursday we did not do anything. In Friday we were so exited to see them. Saturday, we went to that place. We took money, a bat and my friend even got guns somewhere. We waited there for few hours and then we saw something. Huge, really huge UFO we was scared because of a size. Invisible power took us up again. When we were up there, we took out all our weapons and tried to defend  ourselves. Alien Pavlo said.
“chill my friends, chill.”
 We  said.
“what is this, why did you take us ?”
 and alien Pavlo replied.
 “you wanted to buy some stuff, and we have that stuff.”
Then he took out a rollеd cigarette with ganjubas, and said.
 “want some?”
We smoked ganjubas, and flied in space to see space whales.