Strange Dreams | Teen Ink

Strange Dreams

September 27, 2023
By 4ignatowski SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
4ignatowski SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Last night I dreamt of waking up in Alaska. The sky was a deep mauve and reminded me of the pitaya berry nect’r flavor of bubblr. In the distance I could see a blurry frame of M.L.K as he stood by the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It seemed that Ryan Renolds joined him. Suddenly, a huge shark came jumping out of the water and splashed both of them. From where I was standing, the shark looked so big, maybe even 2,000 feet long. Out of nowhere, a strange man came up to me and said “happy freitag”. I was so confused, until I realized it was Christopher. I screamed “ahhh” so loud and felt a blizzard of emotions. We talked for hours and I explained how “I can’t get enough” of his life story. It was so interesting. He wanted to hear about me, so I told him about my favorite artist Don Toliver. Randomly, he asked if he was “rizzing” me up. But, I shut him down and explained that we wanted different things in life. I aspire to be a Radiologist, who wears converse daily, lives in Mesopotamia, and has a dragon as a pet. He responded with a very judgmental “aww how fun”.