Once upon a Time | Teen Ink

Once upon a Time

November 25, 2009
By Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas
Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas
25 articles 5 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never judge a book by its cover.", and "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." "Cherish your life." "Love equals eternity."


Once upon a time a midninght story, my mother had told me around the Christmas morning. She awoke me with a startle, and with hot coco. She told me what her favorite holiday was and said Christmas because you meet with your family. We always did a traditoin that was Chineese Christmas were you sit in a circle and pass the presents around with a story, that you go left then your right till it said enjoy your present. My favorite Christmas is when I got my memories that came with cherish, and the wonderful smell of a pot roast in the kitchen, and thinking of what I got was only a little. I said I would be happy with whatever I was giving. Because to me Christmas was giving and sharing till the moment you awake till the time when you go to sleep and you wake up on Christmas day,and get presents from Santa. I was ten years old when my mom told me that Santa was no longer, because he wasn't real. I asked who Santa was and she said it was my father. I can always remember things I believe in, because what always comes to mind is the morning of Once upon a Time.


The author's comments:
I wrote this Piece because it is getting closer to Christmas and I love Christmas becaus I get to spend with the ones I love. I hope you guys like it and have a Happy Thanksgiving and coment and rate and check out my other work.. I hope you liked it> recorded 11-24-09.