Loquations | Teen Ink

Loquations MAG

"You guys! Guess what! You're NEVER going to believe what just happened to me! Get this. I was, like, you know, walking down the science hall to, like, go to my locker right? Well, I get there and I'm trying to open my lock. I get it open and I'm gettin' my books out and stuff, ya know? And guess who comes up to me? Phillip Mitchell! Yup, THE Phillip Mitchell, captain of the, like, totally awesome football team, and he's wearing khaki pants and, get this, a pink oxford! Oh my gosh, he looked SO gorgeous! I, like, almost died! So, I casually look over and, like, say hi, ya know? He goes, AHey there, Sam.' His voice is SO dreamy! I forgot I had his picture, from the yearbook that I stole, hanging in my locker, and I think he, like, may have seen it. I was wicked embarrassed. But he was really cool. Anyways, he asked me to meet him after school by the gym, I am so stoked! I think he's going to ask me to the prom! I hope so, I mean, we would look so absolutely chill together! We could probably even be voted as Prom King and Queen! Oh, I'm so excited! By the way, did you guys see the new girl from Australia? I hear she was, like, totally snobby and conceited and stuck up, ya know? I figured she must be, I mean, did you see, like, her nasty clothes? I wonder where she shops, seriously, let's get some normal clothes, girl. She probably won't get asked to the prom, or she'll either go with a geek, nerd or maybe even stag! Oh, I would just die if I had to go stag!

"Oh, hi Marcie, are you going to Spanish? Great, then I'll see you there, OK? Oh, and I just love your haircut! Did you see her hair?! She looks horrible! That cut is just not her at all, I mean, she looks so totally retarded. You know what I heard? I heard that Angela Mancini went to Dougie's party last Saturday with Pete, Tim, Jay and Sara. You know what they were doing? Not only were they in Dougie's parents' room having a massive orgy, doing the Awild thing' all night, I heard they were smoking weed! Not that that's bad, I mean, I do it all the time! Guess what? I know the exact dress I want to wear to the prom. It's at Dillard's, I just know Phillip will love it, it's all pink and lacy. I am so excited for the prom now! Did I tell you that both Mike and Tom asked me to the prom already? I told them I already had a date, I wanted to go with Phillip and I just KNEW he was going to ask me! Oh well, I hate to end this totally awesome conversation, but I've just got to go to Spanish or else I'll be late. Well, it was great talking to ya, I'll see ya at lunch. I'm outta here!"

"Hey, Steph, aren't you going with Mike?"

"Yes, I can't believe her! She lies so much."

"Oh, I know, she talks about everyone else being conceited, stuck-up and snobbish, when she, herself, is all three!"

"Well then, Linda, shall we pull her off her high horse and tell her that Phillip is going to ask the new Australian girl to the prom?"

"And that Phillip only wants to ask her to babysit his little sister on prom night? No way! Ruin her high expectations? Not if you paid me! I want to see her reaction after school."

"Yeah, me too. Come on, let's go to Bio." n

layla said...
great story

TheRealAriel1995 PLATINUM, Highland Village, Texas

"See in what peace a Christian can die." - Joseph Addison
"How come everyone will come to your funeral, but nobody will come see you when you are living?"

also, could u check out my stuff too plz? that would be great. it seems like no one likes them. :(

AWESOME! LOVED IT! that was totally cool! really well written!!!!