Six Down One to Go | Teen Ink

Six Down One to Go

By Audrea15 PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois
Audrea15 PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois

Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you cant have a rainbow. Without a little rain.

So you dont remember anything the old man says forcefully,shining the light in my eyes. No i say back harshly if they think they are gonna get a peep out of me they got another thing coming.

He leans over the deak and gets so close to my face that I can smell the coffee he had just moments ago.Nothing at all he replies with the same harshness of last time.

Wait I remember something,He leans in his face filled with hope that this time he will get something out of me.I smirk i remember me just telling you that i dont remember anything.

His face scrunches up with anger and his blood vessel pop out of his neck.Careful might have a heart attack.

He then slams his fist against the table you have been caught at six different crimes scenes with people dead and your telling me you had nothing to do with this.

Did you ever think I said leaning closer that maybe I wanted to be caught so I can watch you make an ass of yourself.

I can see the headline now "young girl caught at crimes scenes no blood or evidence upon her.I'm sure they listen to that.He then spins around a leaves slamming the door.I smirk job well done.

A few moments later another police officer walks in grips my wrist and snaps the cuffs off.You are free to go he grunts.I smile oh I know and proceed out of the metal doors of course not without my famous smirk at the officer who brought me in here.

The sunlight blinds me as I walk outside and enter my car. The GPS turns on giving me my exact location but as many times as I have driven down this road i know it by heart.

How there is one store ran by a nice old later who is practicully senile and a man who is always trying to get me to buy something.Then from there on its just lush green forest.

Until you get to a secluded house on a hilll covered in vines.I've lived in this house since the age of thirteen when my mother until she was murdered when i was sixteen.

Since then i have lived on my own, thats when i made a promise to myself and my deceased mother. Glaring at the wall i took my red marker and crossed of murderer number six.

Six down one to go.