Eternal Night : Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Eternal Night : Chapter 1

March 27, 2010
By SerraAngel GOLD, Buchanan, Michigan
SerraAngel GOLD, Buchanan, Michigan
12 articles 0 photos 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself".


"Elle!" Yelled Allison, running up to me. "Elle, wait up!" I stopped and waited for her. Alison White and I have been best friends since kindergarten. "So Elle, who are you taking to the fall dance?" She asked tossing her dark brown hair behind her. "I 'm not sure yet, who are you taking?" We started walking at a normal pace. A cool November breeze made me shiver. "I'm hoping Dominic Daniels asks me." She replied. I noticed that when she said the name her brown eyes lit up.

"Who's -" But then I was interrupted by Rebekah and Blake laughing. Ever since they started dating she won't stop talking to, and about him. “What’s so funny?" I asked. They looked at each other, and then Rebekah answered “I don't remember." This made them laugh even more. They're a great couple, they both have blonde hair and sapphire-blue eyes, and they also love to laugh.

"So what are you talking about?" Katlyne asked when they stopped. “The dance and who we are taking." Answered Allison. "Hey guys," Rebecca spoke up, "Want to go ice skating with Blake and I later?" "Sure." Came from everyone. "I might have to leave early though; I still have research on our project in Science class." Katlyne said. We had to choose a living thing and do a description on it. She chose wolves, she loves them and she was great at drawing them. "Oh, I finished mine in class." Allison said
We all started walking when Valerie jogged over, her long black hair in a braid. It only took me three days to know that she was popular, a head cheerleader, and nobody likes her. Not because she's weird or anything, but because she's mean. "Hi Ellie." she called. "Maybe if we put our heads down and run she won't find us." suggested Rebekah. "No, we can't she already knows it's us and she can smell our fear." Katlyne whispered. We started giggling as she walked over to us.
“Hey Ellie, what’s so funny?" she repeated. "Uh hi, it's Elle." I finally answered. “And nothing.” "Yeah whatever... Are you going to try out for the cheerleading squad." she asked. "Yeah, I'm going to try out." I answered. Then two more girls walked up. "This is Moranda." she pointed to the girl on her right with a pretty, pixie-shaped face, short dark-brown hair and bright blue eyes. "And this is Madison." she pointed to the girl on her left with blonde hair just below her shoulder and brown eyes. She waved at me. I looked over at Alison; she looked like she was going to hurt her. "We have to go." I said quickly. “Wait-you better be good at tryouts, like, don’t waste our time.” Valerie added in as we started to walk away. “Don’t worry, she won’t.” said Allison through gritted teeth.


The author's comments:
Actually, The Twilight Saga, it was the first vampire book i ever read...it was love at first sight, or bite. Thats hot, or punny. or not. i am a poet and i didnt even know it. I hope you like it!