Bob the dinosaur | Teen Ink

Bob the dinosaur

By Katherine93 GOLD, Liverpool, Other
Katherine93 GOLD, Liverpool, Other

"the only person you are destined to become is the person that you choose to be" - unknown

There was once a dinosaur named Bob who lived by himself on a small island in the middle of the pacific. Bob was very lonely, and sad because he was the last remaining dinosaur.
Every morning, as soon as the sun lit the sky, Bob scanned the horizon for ships, and spent the rest of the day searching as well. At night Bob dreamed of being rescued, and of having friends. Bob had been repeating this every day for the past 13 million years, an endless cycle of searching and dreaming, because no ship ever came near Bobs' island.
But one morning after a mysterious storm had cast it's spell on the island, Bob finally found what he was searching for. A ship on the horizon! This sight was something Bob had thought that he would never see, and he almost believed that he was dreaming. As the ship crept nearer, Bob leapt for joy at it's sight, filling him with relief.
Disaster struck. Bobs leaping disturbed the callous coconuts and one jumped from the tree, intent on revenge. The coconut hit Bob on the head, knocking him unconscious. When Bob regainwed consciousness, several hours later, he scanned the horizon anxiously for some sign of the ship, but it was nowhere to be found.
Downcast, Bob wept himself to sleep, dreaming of what might have been. When morning came, Bob woke feeling refreshed, his spirits lifted. He had made a life-changing decision - he would finally stop searching for ships.Instead, Bob decided to build himself a boat, using the very coconuts that had thwarted his escape. After several attempts, Bob was finally successful and left the island that had trapped him for 13 million years.
He sailed the ocean looking for land and after weeeks of sailing, landed on the sanguine shores of Hawaii, where his dreams came true.
Bob now spends his days surfing the waves and drinking coconut milk. His nights are spent dreaming of his new friends and the future.
Bob's a cheery chap now.

The Moral of the story: Don't leap under palm trees, you never know what might jump out.

This piece is based hugely on my sisters homework, to make a paragraph about a dinosaur named Bob more interesting. I hope that's what i've done, i really enjoyed writing this piece.

Katherine93 GOLD, Liverpool, Other

Thankyoooou ^^ I really enjoyed writing it, so I'm glad you enjoyed reading it :)

wow, this was sooo much fun to read, i love it :)