The Forgotten Emo....part 1 | Teen Ink

The Forgotten Emo....part 1

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

Tasha runs down the road, she hears the foot steps that follow her get closer and closer....She sprints around a corner knowing there is a barbor shop right there....

Before Tasha enters she hears a scream, He had left her to go after someone else....

She takes a deep breath and runs out there...She immediatly see's him and his victim....

Tasha runs over and takes him off the girl, looking at her for a split second...The girl was laying on the ground breathing shallowly, her clothes ripped in half....

Tasha puts one hand on top of the mans head and the other on the bottom of his chin, she pulls sharply to the left, you hear a loud crack as the man's neck is broken.....

She looks back to the girl holding out her hand, helping her up....

Tasha takes hold of the girl and whispers in her ear... "It's ok sweetie....Everything is alright now....Now why don't you tell me your name?"

The girl looks at Tasha with wide eyes....She wore lots of eyeliner and had long black hair with bangs that covered over half of her face....

The girl finally stops shaking long enough to tell Tasha her name....."My name is Trinity......"

Tasha looks at Trinity and smiles lightly....."Well then Trinity....My names is Tasha...So where is your parents?"

Trinity looks down at the ground and tries to keep the stinging tears that are briming her eyes to stop....

Trinity says in a cold, sad voice...."My parents are dead...."

Tasha gasps and shakes her head "I'm terribly sorry hun.....But then who do you live with....?"

Trinity shrugs "I live by myself....None of my family likes me....."

Tasha looks at Trinity and starts to walk towards the store...."Why do you say that?"

Trinity, who is now walking beside Tasha shrugs...."Cause my family doesn't want anything to do with me....I try to call them all the time but they just ignore me....."

Tasha sighs not knowing what to do with the gril...Tasha takes off the coat that she was wearing and wraps it around the girl, she nods and keeps walking.....

Trinity holds the coat tight "Thank you for saving me back there, but what are we gonna do now?"

Tasha pulls out her cell phone and dials the police...."Hello, captain Marshall please...."

There is a long silence on the other end of the line, then all of a sudden a deep, gruffy voice says "Hello, Captain Marshall speaking how may I help you?"

Tasha gives a light chuckle "Hey Ron it's me Tasha, there was a problem around Main St. today and I killed the guy...."

This will be continued...I have to go to lunch xD

Thank you :D I have never done stories before so I was a lil nervous to how this one would turn out....But I think you will like the second part too....I gave it a nice lil twist....

WritingLoverForever PLATINUM, Bowling Green, Ohio

It's not about success; it's about significance.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Oh, wow, I love this. I can't wait for the next part! :)

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D: