My Fantasy | Teen Ink

My Fantasy

By dramaticgirl16 GOLD, New Gloucester, ME, Maine
dramaticgirl16 GOLD, New Gloucester, ME, Maine

You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!

I glanced toward the sunset. The sight that greeted me was a mixture of purples, pinks, and oranges all swirled together, creating a cinnamon swirl kind of design. Long light green grass swayed in the cooling breeze along with the dancing tulips. Fire flies flickered on and off in the distance looking like lights that were hidden in the tree's. I heard the sound of rushing water and looked to the right of me to reveal a small narrow stream filled with the clearest water I had ever laid my eyes on. I Dipped my hands into the cool richness of the water letting it numb my hands. Then, ever so slowly I pulled my hand back from the water, brought it up to my lips, stuck my tongue out of my mouth and tasted it. It was pure more pure than the heart of a new born baby. That's when I realized this my fantasy, my home, my world.

I wrote this at night on a rainy gloomy day spontaneously.

CheeseWrita BRONZE, New Gloucester, Maine
I love the amount of description that you add into all of your stories. All the details really transport you into the story even if it's just for a brief moment.  Your writing reminds me of a friend of mine.