Point of View | Teen Ink

Point of View

By maizyiscrazy GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia
maizyiscrazy GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn

A tiny voice asked, “Is he the one?” The other one nodded. “Yes. Finally, something has gone right. Finally, we will get what we deserve. This boy has the power to do great things, either with us or against us.” The first voice quivered, “Is it absolutely necessary to dispose of him?”
“Absolutely. There is, unfortunately, no other way.” He drew his sword from his sheath and took a strenuous jump onto the bed, took the sword and plunged it into the boy’s neck. A tiny bubble of blood came from under the skin. This sword though, would do nothing to the boy except create an irritating scab. The sword did not do any harm because it was a centimeter long. This sword was the sword of a mouse. A mouse in danger of mousetraps.

I got a prompt for this story saying: "A tiny voice asked, "Is he the one?" and here I went!