Love is a Mystery for a Spy(chapter 1) | Teen Ink

Love is a Mystery for a Spy(chapter 1)

By Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

My name is Annabella. I am a spy. At 14 that's pretty awesome. I am a spy for the TSG, the Teen Spy Group. We have groups all over the world. You have to be 13 to join. I was the youngest to join at 7 years old. I am smart so i knew stuff others didn't and i kinda forced my self in. Now I am in charge the the Ohio group.

There are lots of teens in Ohio so I have a Large group to work with. I never had to bring all Ohio groups together, till now.

*~*

"Annabella", my right hand girl and my best friend said to me at school."you need to call Jordan he has been emailing me saying you wont reply and he really needs to talk to you, I almost got my phone taken away because you are mad at Josh."

Its true when me and Josh broke up I didn't talk to Jordan because he was Josh's brother. I mean yeah Jordan is my best guy. Friend and agent but I couldn't face him he looks to much like Josh.

"I'll talk to him."

"You better."

*~*

That night I called Jordan. He picked up after the first ring.

"You've been ignoring me."

"I've been busy."

"Yeah right it's been dry lately and you know that."

"What did you want?"

"It's Andrew"

"What happened?"

"He went missing."

"When?"

"He wasn't home when I woke yup."

"I'll find out what I can."

"Okay thanks"

"Your welcome." I hung up after that and I started to cry.

I started to search for him on my lap top. When I got this email:

Annabella,

We have your boyfriend. If you

want to see him again you will

shut down TSG.You have 3 weeks.

Good Luck

I've always wanted to be a spy this is my way. if you want more tell me.

Zach_M said...
I read this, and it's very interesting, but fourteen is so young for love (in my opinion), sorry if that aggrivates some of you reading this, but I believe you should have increased the age. I love your idea though. It sounds so interesting and different from what I normally read. I would be very intrigued, but I hope this has just as much romance as it does action.

Icemanwriter.ArtoAga, Pagosa Springs, Colorado

Don't waste time being angry!

Really good and moving! Keep up the good work!

MadisonGrace SILVER, Nowhere, Oregon

"Everything is okay in the end,
if its not okay it's not the end."
"Be who you are and say how you feel because if someone matters they dont mind and if someone minds they dont matter"
"If God brings you to it he will bring you through it!"

I really like it! keep writing more! I wanna know what happens!

MadisonGrace SILVER, Nowhere, Oregon

"Everything is okay in the end,
if its not okay it's not the end."

EatSleepWrite95 GOLD, Dallastown, Pennsylvania
Very good! You should make it longer

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Awesome Story.... I really liked the storyline and how you set up the conservation it was pretty interesting. Suggestion: add more