Bleeding Love | Teen Ink

Bleeding Love

January 30, 2013
By DarkAngel101 GOLD, Birmingham, Alabama
DarkAngel101 GOLD, Birmingham, Alabama
13 articles 2 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't count your tears, they mean only sorrow. But count the ones you hold back, which are your strength that makes you stronger."


“911, what’s your emergency?”
“Help my mother is dead. Please help”, she cried.
“Please stay calm and tell me your address.”
“Its 626 3rd Ave South. Please help me.”
Rose Lovely was sixteen when her parents were killed and she was put on trial for the murder of her parents. She was never sent to the detention center or jail. She was put on parole. She was sent back to the school where she was alone. She was to live with her grandmother until she was eighteen. She was a troubled girl. She was pushed around and now everyone thought she has finally broken. Gone crazy. But they do not know the whole story, the truth, or her …love.

It all started on a cold December where the smells of cinnamon through her house. It was the beginning of winter break and her mother called her by her nickname at this time of the year, Snow.
“Snow come on now so we can meet our new neighbors.”
She looked in the mirror as she pulled her dark red sweater over her shoulders.
“Coming mom.” She grabbed the present sitting on her dresser and walked down the stairs.
“Come on now. I swear you and your dad are just alike.” He mother brushed her black hair from her daughter’s eyes as if she was a kid.
“Mom stop and come on let’s go as you said.”
Her mom looked at her startled and walked out the door not saying another word. As Rose and her mother crossed the street she could see a male around her age that probably played sports from what she could see. She plastered a fake smile on her face as she walked up to the male.
“Welcome to the neighborhood.” She handed the male the neatly wrapped gift. Her mother walked up next to her and smiled. He smiled at them as he called for his father.
“Hi, I’m Jason”, he looked at Rose, “What’s your name?”
“I’m Rose.” She smiled as she looked down at the frosted grass.
His father came out with a smile as he looked at Rose then her mother.
“Hi, I am John.” He said as he patted Jason on the back.
Jason took Rose’s hand and pulled her down the sidewalk. Rose looked at John and her mother and she knew it was love at first sight.

After winter break Jason asked Rose to be his girlfriend and his father asked her mother to be his. Soon everyone knew they were a couple, but that only made things worse. The names got worse and she felt as if her life would be over if he left her.
“Rose!” Jason called as he ran after her down the hallway.
She turned around and looked down. Her bloody red lips in a pout as a tear slid down her cheek.
“I don’t care what they say.” He wrapped his arms around her for a hug.
She started to cry. “I do care.”
“Why? They are just mad. Mad because you are beautiful.” he kissed her cheek.
She laid her head on his chest and signed. His chest was warm and his heart strong just like her father’s use to be.
“I have something for you.” He took a necklace out of his pocket. It was a black chain with a white rose pendent on it.
She smiled as she hugged him.” Thank you.”
The strange thing about this necklace was it appeared in his locker with a note. Somehow the necklace made him love her even more.

Two months later, he came to school on their second anniversary with a flower and more to come on the date. She smiled and kissed him on his lips softly.
“Thank you and happy anniversary.”
She knew this would be a special night for them, her mother, and his father. She smiled as they parted ways waiting for the evening. Waiting for their date. Waiting for the night two people die. She and Jason planned to kill their parents, because of his father’s beatings and her mother just for being with him. John planned to purpose to Rose’s mother.

She dressed in her favorite black strapless dress, black heels, and the throw over. She wore the pendant Jason gave her with his gift in her black clutch. They were going to have dinner at his house while his father and her mother had dinner at her house. She walked to his home across the street and knocked on the door. He wore his black slacks and red button down shirt. She smiled as he gave her a hug then let her inside. He walked her to the table and before she sat she kissed him. He smiled at her not paying attention to her hands. She took the knife from her purse and said, “I love you Jason, but I am in love with your father.” She stabbed in his heart before he could say anything. She felt hate was a strong word but she felt that way about her family and Jason. That night her mother died from the gun that belonged to Jason’s father. They planned the whole thing from the day they meant. He was her first kiss, love, and soon to be fiancé. She ran home to him where they followed out the rest of the plan. Next step was to kill her grandmother if they got away with this, because she was her next living relative.


The author's comments:
I had to write a story with the words love, hate, house, black, white, and flower in it. My teacher and classmates liked it so much i decided to post it.