Thinking of Thinking | Teen Ink

Thinking of Thinking

By AudreyAKAThatWriterGirl GOLD, New York, New York
AudreyAKAThatWriterGirl GOLD, New York, New York

"But sometimes it's 9am on a tuesday morning and you're standing at the kitchen bench waiting for the toast to pop up. And the smell of dusty sunlight and earl gray tea makes you miss him so much you don't know what to do with your hands." - Scanlan

Do you ever think of thinking or the way the moon crests like the croissant you ate yesterday with your best friend Sue who ironically was nearly sued for walking blindly into a busy highway and caused a crash that resulted in four deaths and left her without a scratch despite her massively self deprecating past, she gets too last while those with the will to live pass like I didn’t in gym class, because the only kid open was (not to be crass, but) an ass bigger than my Aunt Sally’s after Great Aunt Susie’s boozy karaoke kitchen craft palooza, but who’s to judge how much a woman eats, or a man for that matter, whether sane or mad as a hatter a person’s a person no matter how small, to mix messages learned from tales tall, and I know I’ve gotten off topic but I still wonder true, about the way the moon croissants, how about you?

thanks my fellow zombie

GreyGirl ELITE said...
GreyGirl ELITE, Pohang,Kyungbuk, Other
Good Greif this is Good, Ood :D