The Love that killed me | Teen Ink

The Love that killed me

December 6, 2013
By destiny44 SILVER, Niagara On The Lake, Other
destiny44 SILVER, Niagara On The Lake, Other
6 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Distance is just an obstacle. Everything that is true, climbs the summit. Touches the sun and comes back down." -Destiny


“I do not Love you.”
Black dots cloud my vision and the world disappears. It’s replaced with a steep cliff that looms in front of me. I peer over the edge to find blackness. I want to turn and run away. But something pulls me back. A wind so strong swirls around me. Suddenly I hear his voice chanting the one thing I cannot bear to hear. “I do not Love you.” The voice thunders all around me as I scream for it to stop. I cover my ears to block the sound but it still dully throbs in my head. Just when I think it’s gone, images show up in front of me. He has another girl in his arms and they are kissing with such a passion that tears are brought to my eyes. And then, a different picture is there, he is speaking to me. “Do you Love me?” I nod my head. He turns me slowly around to face the cliff. “Then jump. Prove you Love for me.” I feel my feet inching closer to the ledge. “Jump for me” the voice whispers. I speak up, loud enough to overcome the wind. “I Love you and I will die loving you.” I step off the cliff and plummet into the darkness below.