Timmy The Turtle | Teen Ink

Timmy The Turtle MAG

Once upon a time there was a timid turtle named Timmy. Timmy lived in a tiny turtle town beside a turnpike. Now, because Timmy was a young turtle he received teachings from the tactical turtle, Tarrance. Tarrance taught the tiny turtles of the town daily. He taught them how to trap treats to eat, how to think like a turtle, and how to trick tenacious rabbits. Tommy, Teddy, Tammi, and the other turtles would ask teacher Tarrance terrific, thought-provoking questions about turtle life, but Timmy was too timid. He did not wish to seem thick-witted to these smart turtles. So, timid Timmy tensely sat in silence without saying anything. He thought and thought of tons of things to tell but settled on not talking. Yet, there was this one troubling question that Timmy could not stop thinking about. He thought about the terrifying, turning tract of tar that Tarrance titled the "turnpike." Timmy wanted terribly to ask about the turnpike and the tantalizing things that traveled on it. However, the thought of the turtles taunting him for his query terminated his intention. Timmy decided to take a trip to the turnpike and find out for himself. He trotted through the town toward the turnpike. Timmy traveled through the tough turf up to the turnpike. There he saw tall trucks, trailers and other transports. He was interested in the things that were turning so quickly. As Timmy went toward the turning tires of the tractor trailer truck he was totaled into thousands of turtle bits. Too bad, Timmy!

The Moral: The only stupid question is the one not asked. 1

i love this !

OneSwaggaliciousTurtle, Sheperdsville, Kentucky
@SirChadington you have good taste my friend

SirChadington SILVER, Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania
Haha, I've written pieces before where I chose a letter and do my best to make the whole thing one big long alliteration. It's a lot of fun to tell and read! Good job!