Prologue | Teen Ink

Prologue

By sillyrabbit GOLD, St.louis, Missouri
sillyrabbit GOLD, St.louis, Missouri

As I stare impatiently out from my window at the rundown alley as the sun went down a boy about 12 years old with bright gold hair comes and gives me the signal finally. I grab my torn up suitcase and look out my window again. It?s now or never ?..So why am I so afraid? I should be happy jumping with joy happy but I feel like I should stay here just a little longer... But why?! Why did I feel like this?? Oh no! My pulse quicken as sweat drip from my forehead he must.... ?No!? I screamed as I realized what was happening. I had to leave now but everything turned dark and fuzzy as a he enter the room laughing. ?O you silly girl you thought you could just leave me? No you will die before you leave me just like your mother! And suppose you did leave me then I?d have to get another girl from the streets to perform?. Services for me and you wouldn?t want that girl to suffer the same as you did even though she may enjoy it unlike you!? He laughed. Anger pulse though me like never before as I screamed ?Are you asking me to kill you, sir? Do you want to die?? ?You can?t kill me! I control you!" He yelled laughing. "Are you sure?" I yelled with a sense of hatred that I had never felt before.

(Again this is just the prologue so I will probably be putting in the rest of this story later.)

sillyrabbit GOLD, St.louis, Missouri
please rate!