THANK YOU FATHER | Teen Ink

THANK YOU FATHER

By Mimisorfina SILVER, Will Yah Persekutuan Putrajaya, Other
Mimisorfina SILVER, Will Yah Persekutuan Putrajaya, Other

Bella is eleven years old girl.When she was four years old, her mother died in a scary car accident.Since then, she live with her father at a big house.Her father is a successful businessman.She got everything she want from his father that made all her friend envy her. But deep in Bella heart she felt jealous of her friends because all her friends has a mother.

Bella always feel alone at home because her father always return home late .When she felt sad she always look at her mother photo.Sometimes she feel like it must be good if she can leave this cruel world.Even when his father came early he must've felt really tired and just went to sleep.

One day, when she was at her father's office, she met a young woman that was really pretty and kind.That woman gave Bella a drink and talk with her when she saw Bella was sitting alone at the sofa.She also realised that her father was close with that woman.That woman is called Ella.In Bella heart, she felt like it must be good if Ella become her stepmother.

Since that day, Bella tried so many thing to make her father and Ella became more closer.She even asked her friends to help her with this thing.Whenever Bella tried to make his father and Ella come closer,his father must felt weird by his daughter behaviour.He tried to find out why does his daughter acted that way.One night, when Bella was sleeping, his father secretly enter her room to check her diary.
Him
        At that time her father find out all the truth about Bella's plan to marry him with Ella.The next day, his father told Bella to sit beside him for a while.His father told her to forget everything about her plan because Ella already engaged with another man.At that time Bella heart almost broken into a million pieces.

His father also told her that her late mom is his first and last love.Nobody in this world can take her mom place although Bella's mother once said to his father that if she is not longer be by his side, he can find someone else to make him happy.Bella know about how much her father love her mom and she promise she will never to that kind of thing anymore.

Bella realised that every person in this world will just have one mother which is a person who gave birth to a child even though it was hurt.She also realised that a father's love is enough for her even though her father didn't spent much time  with her because of his busy schedule.

After that incident, Bella's father realised about how lonely his daughter must've felt.All this while all his did was focuses on her business until his daughter felt neglected.Then, he plan to bring Bella to Korea which is her favourite country during the school holiday.He told his trustworthy worker to take his place while he wasn't around.Then he buy two flight ticket and secretly pack Bella's clothes.When Bella returned home, he hurriedly bring Bella to the airport.

Bella was shock when she saw her father action.She also curious of where her father going to take her.Then, she asked her father 'daddy where are we going right now?.Bella's father answer 'we are going to holiday at your favourite country right now.Bella was really shocked after hearing that, she know that her father are going to take her to Korea.

Since Bella was little, she really wanted to go korea and watch her favourite Korean idol concert.As they arrived at Korean international airport, they went to check in at a very luxurious hotel in Korea.At the hotel, Bella suddenly curious about something.Then she asked her father why did he suddenly bring her to the holiday.Her father said he felt guilty because all this while he only focused on his work and make Bella felt neglected.

Bella felt really touched after hearing that.After  that they spent their holiday together happily.Bella also got change to watch her favourite idol concert.Bella father promised that he never make her daughter felt neglected.Bella kissed her father on his cheek because she can't control how happy she was right now.