That Night | Teen Ink

That Night

By Melonn PLATINUM, Phoniex, Arizona
Melonn PLATINUM, Phoniex, Arizona

change your life

Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.
John Ada

The rain pelted down like rocks on the window. I couldn't sleep.
I got up and walked to the pouch and watched the rain. I sat down on to the wooden bench.
I stared out in the rain for while, when I saw a shadow pass by. I stood up wrapping my thin
blanket tighter around me. In my pj pants and a tank top and my blanket I step on to the wet ground.
“Who is that?” I said into the empty space. No body replied. What could that been? I shivered at the thought of a person here. Could it be a burglar? I should have gone back inside to wake up my dad but I didn't. Something just came over me and I walked further into the dark night getting soaked. I roamed for a little bit when I stopped and felt something breathing on my neck. I froze in fear and I was back to reality. I wished I just stayed in my bed and not had to be stupid. I forced myself to
turn around. I breathed hard and looked up at the thing. A person stood there, with their hood up
so I could not see their face. He had big shoulders and next thing I knew he was gone. Where had he gone?
Was I imagining this, dreaming it? I decided to go back inside take a shower and go back to bed.

Something gripped my throat and my eyes flew open. I saw the hooded face again, darkness suddenly surrender me. I stiffened and let out a slow breath.
Please tell me who you are? I whispered. It would be better if I know what I was up against. I felt horror filling me and overwhelming me.
Then the grasp around my neck loosened and I woke up panting, beads of sweat rolling down my face.

Donald Duck said...
Dear rajee,

I am glad u are having the imagination power immensly.u are builting up.Don't worry about slip here and there.This will make u great writter in futer.but pl.keep going.

good luck to u.anbuden Donald duck/thatha