Orange Fingers | Teen Ink

Orange Fingers

By noemi BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
noemi BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

"Know manifest your destiny start with small things at first then work your way up, believe me it works I'm a millionaire" - Uncle Andy

Once upon a time there was a sad little princess. Wait! That’s not how the story starts. Let’s try it again.

It was a dark, cold night with drizzles of water sparkling onto a Victorian house. The Victorian house sat on a hill far, far away from the village. Midnight stroke as the orphan’s alarm clock peeped annoyingly to wake her up.

The girl was a 13 year old, was five foot tall, had pale skin, and had long black hair. Her hair was black as a hole in the atmosphere, and as shiny as a light reflection on a glass mirror. She only wore a pearl white night gown that goes down to her ankles.

The girl only lived by herself. She worked… well it was more like calling people, - who watched a specific video - that includes her in it - telling them they will die in seven days, then hang up. Then seven days later she will turn on the persons TV, and on the TV there will be a well. The girl will come out of the well and then start walking so when you watch the TV it looks as if she is heading towards you, then just like magic she comes out the TV and BAM!!! Next thing you know there’s a crime scene before you. You might think that the girl needs to be locked up in room and never let out-right. Well wrong what ever you do she will always manage to get out and kill the person.

As every child, she once had parents too. Though they never paid attention to her, they have said that she was an awkward little girl. They never understood her weirdness, so one night as the girl was sleeping silently, her parents went in her room and killed her. They then, threw her in a bag, and threw her in the well. Days came as they passed and everyone wanted to know what had happened to her, but of course they just lied and said she went to a private school. Dozens of years had gone by and finally someone found the poor girls’ dead body in the well. In a second she was all over news, but no one knew how the body got there, though for the parents had died forty years ago. No one even knew her name, how old she was, or where did she come from. The girl was trapped in silence.

To be continued…..

noemi BRONZE said...
noemi BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

the title really just came out of no where....i thought that would be something diferent, and thank you.

literaryaddict PLATINUM, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"We're almost there and no where near it. All that matters is that we're going." Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
"The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound." Lady Bracknell, The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde

but it was well written and a good story. what does the title mean

creepy creepy creepy creepy