Power Rangers are Real Part 2 | Teen Ink

Power Rangers are Real Part 2

January 11, 2010
By mythicalunicorn BRONZE, Greenville,, Ohio
mythicalunicorn BRONZE, Greenville,, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Chapter 1: Is Sara Evil?
I walked in and knelt before my master. "I got your message, master. What do you sense?" I asked, standing. Vader stood at the window.
"Something I haven't felt since Obi-Wan Kenobi." He replied. I stood beside him and also gazed out of the window.

"Who, Master?" I asked softly, watching the small star destroyers go out in front of the Death Star.
"A boy named Tyzonn." As soon as the name was out of his mouth, I swallowed and sighed.

"I'll take care of it, Master." I said softly. He looked at me.
"You sure? Tyzonn is really strong." He said, walking away from the window. I followed.
"I'm sure, Master. There's nothing too big or too small that I can't handle." I replied.

On earth, Tyzonn, Mack, Ronny, Rose, Dax, Will, Tommy, Conner, Ethan, Kira, Trent and Luke were still looking for me. Before Tyzonn could call my name, I stepped out of the brush with Snowfire nowhere to be seen. "Hey, if you keep calling my name you'll scare me away!" I called with a smile. Tyzonn smiled and nearly screamed.
"Guys! I found her!" He picked me up and twirled me around. As soon as he set me down, everyone was here.
"Hey, guys. Sorry I gave you all a fright." I said softly as Tyzonn held me close to him. I suddenly felt something and my smile vanished. I backed up when the dark Power Ranger powers took hold. Once in the brush, I was transformed into a cool looking evil Power Ranger. I appeared from the brush. Everyone gasped and took a step back. Tyzonn became angry.
"What have you done with Sara?!?" He barked the question. I cackled evilly.
"She's fine...for now." I replied in a cold, hard tone.

I sent Tyzonn flying through the air before grabbing his shoulder and raising him into the air. "You are a disgrace to the Power Rangers, Evil One." He said, his other hand on the shoulder I had. He had powered down automatically.
"And you're a disgrace to the Dark Side, Mercury Ranger." I tossed him. He landed hard. Both Tommy's team and Ty's team knelt. Kira slowly stood, her gaze fixed on me.
"Who are you?" She called softly. I cackled before replying.
"I am Darth Vader's Apprentice." I said before getting in a ship and leaving. Tyzonn struggled to stand.
"I thought we got rid of all the evil Rangers." He said softly. Tommy looked at my lover.
"So did I, Tyzonn. So did I."

Back on the Death Star, I knelt before my master. "You did well, my young Apprentice." He said shallowly. I gulped and kept my head down as he walked over to the window.
"Thank you, Master." I said softly as he raised a hand.
"Rise." I stood and stopped beside him. He turned his head away from me. "I sense something. Luke Skywalker is coming here." He said as he turned around with me following. "DOn't let him win. DOn't let him find you, Sara. The young Jedi Padawan must be destroyed." I nodded before morphing into the Evil Ranger.
"Yes, Master. I will do as you wish." I watched Luke's ship come in and sensed Tyzonn with him.


The author's comments:
That's all i can type right now of Power Rangers are Real Part 2, folks. sorry. I'll get to typing the rest later. Hope you like Chapter 1. :)