Saver-Blue:Part Two | Teen Ink

Saver-Blue:Part Two

May 14, 2010
By Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other
Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other
20 articles 0 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds.' Albert Einstein

'Why write about reality, we all know how that story ends' Me


The White Rabbit smiled. A new mission. Then again with Alice already overly peeved with him and the Ex-Saver-Red lurking around, everything and everyone could be in danger. He remembered the day two years ago when Saver-Red turned her back on everything their group stood for. That day he had been eavesdropping on Leonardo and her and had heard everything.

“Leonardo, everything will end soon enough” Saver-Red had hissed.

“Don't do it!” A flash of red light had followed along with a sound like the ultimate crack of thunder. White Rabbit had known that it had been Saver-Red clicking her fingers. Leonardo had been left broken and a day later Mad Hatter had moved everybody to a new hiding place. That same day a girl codenamed The Duchess had turned up dead, killed by a bolt of lightning, the signature of Saver-Red. From that day on she had become known as The Red Queen. A thirteen year old Nolan-White Rabbit had never been so scared in all his life. Nicolai was a year older him and had helped train himself and Aleksandr who was also thirteen while fifteen year old Leonardo had recovered.

“Hi” he smiled at Alice as she met him at the entrance to the house. She looked at him coldly as if considering unleashing a torrent of water against him.

“Hello Nolan” she muttered coldly. Nolan smiled shyly. He wondered if she’d guessed at how he felt about him. Aleksandr appeared. The Knave strolled past. Mad Hatter was last to materialise.

“Um?” Alice blinked.

“Last minute change of plan” Nicolai shrugged and headed for the Rolls Royce parked in the driveway. Nolan, Alice and Aleksandr followed him.


The author's comments:
Inspired by Alice In Wonderland. This is a twist on a classic. Enjoy!