The forgotten angel | Teen Ink

The forgotten angel

By Mydagirl GOLD, London, Other
Mydagirl GOLD, London, Other

"Because these things will change Can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down This revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win"-Taylor swift-Change

Disclaimer: I own nothing, Gerry Anderson owns all characters and settings, and the only character I technically own is Natalie Kym.

Synopsis: we all know how many angels there are, or do we?

My name is Natalie Kym, and I am the forgotten angel. Whilst Mr Anderson was filming I was in sickbay battling leukaemia, they did offer to do an episode about me but I declined, who would want to watch a scrawny bald woman, covered in tubes? I was back on duty during the episode “Grey Skulls”. But I was not filmed as not to confuse viewers. I love flying and I remember the day I received my code name, dreamer angel, which really describes me.

Whilst I was being treated in sickbay I had numerous people visit. I especially remember when, during virus, after Destiny had escaped and after she shot Paul, I did my own great escape, but annoyingly I was caught and dragged back, I tried again to a total of sixteen times, and then I gave up,

I am the forgotten angel

Dreamer angel

Natalie Kym.

short piece of NCS drabble