Equations | Teen Ink

Equations

By RyanTyler PLATINUM, Windsor, Connecticut
RyanTyler PLATINUM, Windsor, Connecticut

"A myth is a religion in which no one no longer believes." James Feibleman

There were some things in life that didn’t add up. Which for Spencer Reid was a bit of a surprise. Everything had a reason and every reason could be solved by simple common scene and if not some sort of math equation. Then again maybe there was an equation, Spencer plus Derek was not equal to or greater than love. That sounded about right.

He’s not sure how he let himself fall in love with his womanizing partner, but it happened. The sad thing was knowing that it was never going to happen. But at least he could get over it. This had happened a lot of the time to him, falling in love with someone who would never feel the same. Sometimes he wondered if was just wasn’t cut out for love.

“Are you just going to stare at him all day like some sort of lost puppy?” Garcia sighed. She was sitting in Derek’s office trying to figure out the best was to get her junior g-man with her chocolate thunder god.

“It’s not like that baby girl. He just doesn’t look right to day, like there’s something bothering him.”

“Maybe you should go check on him.”

“Maybe.” He mumbled in response.

Everyone was leaving the office for the day when Derek was finally able to put Spencer aside “Hey Pretty Boy, you need a ride home.” He already knew the answer, it was a common known fact that Reid took the train to work.

“I was just going to catch a taxi or something.”

“I’ll give you a ride; you’re on my way home.” They both knew it was a lie and that Derek lived on the other side of town. “It won’t be a problem.”

“That’s okay I was just going…”

“Reid get in the car.” Derek smiled, friendly and open. Spencer sighed knowing he lost the battle, he reluctantly got in.

The drive was quiet for the most part; the radio was on just low enough that it could be heard. When they finally arrived at Reids apartment Derek decided that it was now or never. “So, are you going to tell me what’s bothering you or are am I going to have to force it out of you.”

“I’m not going to lie and say it’s nothing.” Reid said “But I really rather not talk about it.”

“You sure, because if you want to talk about it.”

“Trust me this is one of those things that tend to work themselves out.” Reid went to get out of the car.

“Spencer.” Derek called softly grasping the others hand in his. “If you ever need me I’m always here.” Then he leaned in planting a gentle kiss on his lips. And when he did it was like there was a burst heat in his stomach and he could tell that the planets had finally aliened. Spencer breath in heavily when they broke apart, looking slightly scared “I’m sorry.” Derek apologized, seeing the look on Spencer’s face “I shouldn’t of…”

“No it’s okay.” Spencer cut him off boldly “Because I like you too.”

Derek couldn’t help but smile and kiss him again.

There are no fanfictions with the couple I like so I relized I would have to write some myself. If any one likes it then comment and I'll do more. I also planing a danny/martin from without a trace and narusasu from naruto. Please comment it makes me happy, and I can see when people read and don't reveiw so again R&R

I was wrong, this is my fourth.

My third fanfiction to reach 100 veiws. I'm so proud of myself. Thank you everyone who read and those who have reviewed. :):):):):)

I just finnished one over the weekend and it's pending approvle.

Thank you.

Steph0804 GOLD said...
Steph0804 GOLD, Seoul, Other

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process." -E.B. White

Most people are afraid to write something like this-- you know, about g.ay couples. I like it!

ChloeDevon said...
ChloeDevon, Eagan, Minnesota

“I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge.”

Thanks! and take whatever time you need! :)

I'll get on it. I have a few in my draw just give me a few weeks to type and I'll post as soon as I can. It could take longer though I only have but so much time (because I can only use the school computers) but thanks again for the feed back:):):)

ChloeDevon said...
ChloeDevon, Eagan, Minnesota

I like the work! And i'm glad you wrote about this couple :) Would you mind writing more on them?