Roselique and her story | Teen Ink

Roselique and her story

November 15, 2011
By arctic121 BRONZE, Johnstown, Ohio
arctic121 BRONZE, Johnstown, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

There once was a king and his wife. He asked his wife "what do think are kid will be like?"she said i don't know but no matter what we are calling her Roseline." Rose grew up pretty fast but when she turned 16 years old the queen and king noticed she has a bad power but what they didn't know is that someone might try to kidnap her. later on that day her parents died at the theaters. At that time rose was out on a walk. she ran in to someone while she was walking he had cat ears and a tail. All he said was to go to the theaters and that he will see me agin wondering at his place. Rose look at were he came from but he wasn't there. She ran there and fund her family dead. she started to cry but then she left to go to the church but she took the wrong way in ended up in front of the gate of Fang manor.


The author's comments:
what inspired me to do this piece of art is thinking about all the stuff i have read and the anime. what i hope people would get from this is that it's all right to believe in yourself and to wright what you think and speak out to the world.