pewds and stephano with love | Teen Ink

pewds and stephano with love

By bakerlovespewds0328 PLATINUM, Elizabethtown, Kentucky
bakerlovespewds0328 PLATINUM, Elizabethtown, Kentucky

(strictly pletonic)

pewds was searching for a key in the nintendo castle of horror.he flips a table to find a key when he hears a well known voice.
"how do you not see me?"the voice states."stephano!i found you!"cried pewds.stephano blushes out of flattery.she gain her toughness back and starts hiting pewds toward the key."alright.we need to find the key,and get out of here before a widefang finds you"but of course,pewds didnt listen.he there around paintings,broke open closets and thrash around after getting mad.then after that,he finnally look at the book of texts."so even carpet can break doors,what a clue"said pewds.him and stephano headed down the hallway to get the carpet,and pewds kept running into stephano.irritated,she stated that she got bumped again she would slice him.they found the old carpet roll.and they got to the door.pewds threw the carpet through the door."that is so stupid but whatever..."they go into the untouched room and at that moment pewdie says he sorry for not reading the text."thats what you get for not reading the texts.shephano blushes.she wants to tell pewdie how she feels.she grabs pewdie by the hands."pewdiepie,i need to ask you something..."

in this story,stephano is a girl and pewdiepie is searching for a key.but stephano is looking for a more desired outlook

(strictly pletonic)

comment if u want part two of this twelve part story