The End (Part 2) | Teen Ink

The End (Part 2)

By Goofy GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
Goofy GOLD, Littleton, Colorado

Muttle woke up in the morning with the taste of blood in his mouth. HE WAS ALIVE! Had the attack last night just been a dream? Why was he lying on such a stupid bed? It felt like someone put a blanket on a boulder. He looked down and saw that he was lying on a stack of bloody corpses. Muttle stared horrified at the stack of bodies while scanning the faces at the same time. There was his mom and his dad and even his best friend, Cramick. Muttle strained his eyes to look at the very bottom of the pile. There was Trajab his bloody face still showed the last horrifying scene he had witnessed during his last minutes.

Muttle was all of a sudden brought back to reality when he heard a gun shot in the distance. He had to get out of here before he ended up dead like everyone else. Where could he go? He only had one thought pop into his mind, and that was to run, and hide in the woods. Muttle took off at an amazing speed and ran into the dense, nearby woods He ran until he was out of breath and his knees felt like butter. What could he do now? He couldn't go out into the open where he would be shot. He couldn't run to any nearby town and expect to find shelter.

At that moment Muttle heard the leafs behind him crack and crinkle. He spun around just in time to see a soldier's hand come and punch him in the face.

"What the hell are you doing here boy!" shouted the soldier, "Are you from Farshtinke or are you from Moscow?" The soldier's anger showed in his face.

"I... I'm from..." Muttle stuttered. Come on Muttle he thought! Be a man! Stand up and tell him your from Moscow. You have the rest of your life ahead of you. You could be some one. You could do something. "I'm from Moscow," Muttle finally said in a brave voice.

"Fine. I believe that. But would you mind telling me what a boy from Moscow is doing three miles away from home." The soldier asked sternly.

"I was chasing my dog and he lead me here. I had just lost his trail when you showed up." Muttle replied with out as much as a thought. The soldier seemed to believe Muttle's lie and he started to leave. All of a sudden a sense of rage and revenge took over Muttle's body and he attacked the soldier. He took the soldier's gun and fired two rounds into his head. The soldier's blood leaked from the two bullet holes and onto the dry, dead leaves.

Muttle didn't understand what had came over him. Why had he attacked the soldier? Why? The soldier had been leaving. Why? All these thoughts poured into his head as he stood there staring at the soldiers warm, dead body.

Muttle fell to the ground crying. He wanted to be home with his mom and his dad. He wanted to hear Trajab's laughter while he made a huge mess. He wanted his life back.

Muttle crawled up into a tight little bawl underneath the cover of a dead tree and cried himself to sleep.

This is the second chapter of what I hope to turn into a book. I have all ready posted the first chapter if you want to read it.

enternalhope777 BRONZE, Norfolk, Virginia

Behold they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them. [Genesis 11:6]

I think it was fantastic. 5 out of 5.

HeraclitusDRM SILVER, Sewell, New Jersey

"For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." -Plato

This was alright. 

I liked it alot! You should make another! I give it 5 stars!

michaela said...
cool story. hope u win.

Angelic_Rose said...
Angelic_Rose, Cottonwood, California

"What's meant to be, will find its way".

wow, that story was felt so real! You did a great job on it, do you have continuous stories?

Hey I wanted you to win the best teen ink thing again so I gave you 5 stars like 10 times! Hope you win it!

(I finally read part one finally. It rocks!)

Goofy said...
Thanks now everyone can read my article.

StoopyDoo SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

I do what I do
I want what I want
I laugh when I laugh
I cry when I cry
The End

ARE YOU ALMOST DONE WITH PART THREE

StoopyDoo SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

I do what I do
I want what I want
I laugh when I laugh
I cry when I cry
The End

SMOSH ROCKS BUT YOU DO TOO

StoopyDoo SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

I do what I do
I want what I want
I laugh when I laugh
I cry when I cry
The End

Good job murder

StoopyDoo SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

I do what I do
I want what I want
I laugh when I laugh
I cry when I cry
The End

Hey grif im going to get your to top commented on teenink

StoopyDoo SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

I do what I do
I want what I want
I laugh when I laugh
I cry when I cry
The End

Hey Goof I really want to know how Muttle ends up.

CAC Writing, LA, Math,

Goofy GOLD said...
Goofy GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
Ya. I've allready started on part three.

Why do you guys keep saying it's to dark, or needs some humor? The story is amazing on its own! The first one was good too, but part too was way better! Are you thinking  about writing another one?

:D

Goofy GOLD said...
Goofy GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
To find my first chapter look up THE END and its the one that starts with... It had started as a typical Russian boy’s day.

pRinCesS87 said...
ya but what or where is the first one> ?

Goofy GOLD said...
Goofy GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
Of course. Who ever wants can print it out. I'm just glad you enjoyed it.

pRinCesS87 said...
ong Griff... wowzers! but wait, i didnt read the first one? and what inspired u to write this? also you should like turn this in as a paper to your teacher or something! that is way cool! i am going to print it and share it with my creative writing teacher if that is ok with u!? u should let me know if you dont want me to print it, but i would luv to share! add the first story tho so i can read it, also i read it aloud to my mom and brothers! they were like wow too... anyways let me know!

The Merm man said...
I thought it was a very good story,but you need to lighten up a little bit,even poe and hitchcock had a tiny bit of humor. keep up the good work

twiheart BRONZE, Austin, Texas

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

Great story! A little dark but, still a great read. Maybe you could write another one. That would make me happy! :D