My Trip on September 11, 2001 | Teen Ink

My Trip on September 11, 2001

By Alice-Love BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Alice-Love BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

Don't cry because it's over, but smile because it happened

Today I boarded the plane for my fall vacation trip, but the scariest thing had happened. The plane had apparently been high jacked by a bunch of terrorists from some other continent. I don't really know what the heck is wrong with people, but there obviously not very nice. So as of now everyone is freaking out. Nobody knows what's going to happen. But I figured that they were going to kill us all. So I decided to go into the cockpit and kill who ever is in there. I told my family and they were all like "No! Ava, you can't go in there! You'll die!!" "If I don't go in there the least that will happen is that we'll all die, but if I go in there the worst that will happen is that I'll just die," I told them.

So I said good bye and walked up to the place that the pilot drives. (whatever that's called.)I took a deep breath and flung the door open. There was the "take over pilot" (who was really fat, by the way) He pointed a gun at me. But I had punched him in the face before ha could even do any thing. His nose started to bleed and I took the gun from him, though I didn't shoot him yet. why waste this wonderful opportunity beat up this jerk for what he's done? So I punched him in the stomach, kicked him in the shin, and then slapped him across the face about a hundred times. He was just about to kill me with his fists when I had finally shot him in between his legs in that one place you do not want to be shot. He laid there dead and I dropped the gun and walked out of the room. Everyone was staring at me for being such a hero.

Later when we got to our hotel, all you could here about on the news is "Ava Warren, hero of The Twin Towers and a million people" Apparently there was another plane and I had scared it away.

So in conclusion, if you ever try to plan a terrorist attack any where, don't do it because there will be people like me who will stop you and instead of killing a bunch of us, we'll just kill you! I'm strong and free and won't let a bunch of terrorists take over America's lives!

This is my first published piece. I was inspired to write this when taking notes in history about suicidal bombers and thought of this. I hope you find this entertaining. I'm truly sorry for all the people who have lost loved ones from this horrible terrorist attack :(

Daesha SILVER said...
Daesha SILVER, Dalby, Other

Everything happens for a reason

I like it... except, there are a few things that could be better...

This is just my opinion, of course.

The language used didn't seem to really match the topic. I think if the story was longer, then the way she speaks could make more sense.

I get that it was supposed to be funny, and it was, I liked it, but, yeah, the type of language used, and also, maybe in more of your peices you could describe the scene a little better..?

Anyways, this is just my opinion, but I still loved it, you did a good job

thanx for keeping your promise:)

my whole goal was to make it funny but what didnt really flow about it? if you dont mind to take the time to tell me

Itsbeenalongday SILVER, Hendersonville, North Carolina

The Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time!

Hahaha good anti terrorist story!

It was I dont know maybe it needed to flow a little bit more but I really liked it!

Very Funny

Good Job