Blooper Man | Teen Ink

Blooper Man

By ThomasWestfall GOLD, Newell, Iowa
ThomasWestfall GOLD, Newell, Iowa

Be The Change You Wish To See In The World
~Mahatma Gandhi

It all starts with a boy named Bark Bent. One day a big chuck of space trash came falling toward the Earth. A married couple came and found a boy in all of the space trash. The married couple named him Bark Bent because they loved bark, and the space trash was bent. So, when he was grown to maturity and all that stuff, he became Blooper Man, with many hilarious powers.

His first power was to burp out a box of cute and cuddly puppies to distract bad guys. His second power was to make bad guy’s underwear go inside out and give them a super atomic wedgie. His third power was to play with little kids and make them think he was magic. His fourth and final power was fire farts! His arch enemy was Chex Mix, and he knew Blooper Man’s only weakness, burritos.

One day Blooper Man was patrolling the city of Betropolis with his Blooper-Mobile, when suddenly Chex Mix came jumping onto the street!!! So, Blooper Man just turned on his radio to the song Red Solo Cup. Then Chex Mix started shuffling and singing,” Red Solo Cup, You’re not just a cup. You’re my friend.” Blooper Man just laughed and started super shuffling, and then they were having a shuffle war. Then Chex Mix just yelled,” Chex Mix is ze best fighter there ever was.” But, Blooper Man just laughed, turns around, and had a fiery butt burst. Chex Mix flew away crying for his mom. Looks like Blooper Man saved the day again.

Found this on my Google Drive