Get Rich Quick Tips #1 | Teen Ink

Get Rich Quick Tips #1

January 8, 2019
By Bruvton DIAMOND, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Bruvton DIAMOND, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
55 articles 2 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
"They don't think it is what it does, but it do." ~Oscar Gamble


In order to get to Level 50 Boss in life, you must start small. Riches don't come overnight. It takes at least a week if you follow my series, but if you don't, it could take years. For example, Beethoven did not follow my series. He only became rich centuries after he died. To make money, you must spend money. But where do you start? The road to riches starts with a simple fiver. It can be of any currency. In this case, I'm using Canadian dollars. Take a five dollar bill, and place it into a box. Get a friend, and tell them to put five dollars in the box. Give the box to the friend, then buy it off of him for only five dollars. Boom! Open the box, and now you have ten dollars! Your friend, on the other hand, did not make any profit. The five dollars he put in was reimbursed by your five dollars. Repeat the process every once in a while, or whenever you need money. Watch out, though... If you do this too many times, you may cause over-inflation. With all of this money coming out of nowhere, money will start to be worth less and less, and soon you'll be like Zimbabwe, where ten bajillion Zimbabwean whatevers are worth, like, seven dollars.


The author's comments:

If you want to live in this dog-eat-dog world, you don't have to catch your own dog meat. Sometimes, success doesn't take any work at all. This new series will teach you how to get rich quick, fast.