Evil's Breaking Point | Teen Ink

Evil's Breaking Point

May 10, 2009
By PK4evr ELITE, Allen, Texas
PK4evr ELITE, Allen, Texas
105 articles 5 photos 107 comments

Favorite Quote:
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch everyone wonder how you did it!


So this- this pain- this was what it was like. She hadn’t shot him in the head or the heart, but in the leg instead. At first, he wondered why. Now, he knew.

He had never truly felt the pain that he had inflicted on others. He had stolen, he had lied, and he had murdered.. And now he was getting exactly what he deserved. Those who kill by the sword die by the sword. He had already known this in the back of his mind.

He could still win. He had a gun and he could use it. But it was wrong to cause this pain. And yet he had shot her as well- exactly the same way that she had shot him. This was different. She understood the agonizing pain and wanted to teach him a lesson.

She should have just killed him. She really should have just killed him Although she had given him the chance to finish her, he wasn’t going to take it. He would just have to end his own life.

He smiled for what he knew was the last time, pointed the gun at the target, and mercilessly pulled the trigger. And then he felt absolutely nothing.


The author's comments:
Everyone's got a breaking point- even the antagonist- and this is his.