Cloud of confusion | Teen Ink

Cloud of confusion

By Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

When I woke up, I was lying on the cold street. My shirt was torn, my face had few bruises.I had no wallet or mobile with me. My head was bleeding. The street was empty and there was nothing except trees. I woke up with a confused mind. I couldn't remember my name or how old I was. It seemed I was a teenage boy, from my attire. But I didn't know how I ended up in this place. As I said, I didn't know myself. Who I was, where I came from. I was feeling week. I started walking with the hope of finding out all the answers. But even after walking for two hours, I found nothing. I persevered and walked for one more hour. Yet there was nothing. I came across a bridge and unable to sustain my frustration, jumped from it and landed on the river. As luck would have it, I didn't know how to swim..............................

After 3 days, I woke up in a hospital. Lot of people were there , crying for me. The doctor said they were my family. I didn't object, because I didn't remember anything of my life. I simply acquiesced and after recovering, went to live with them. These people seemed to be very nice, and I liked them. But I could never love them as much as I should have. The confusions never left me. What happened that night? How I ended up on that empty street? What were they doing when I was in distress? When I question them, I am always greeted with a cold look. Why? If they love me, why they are so queer?

The last experimental piece I am submitting. Without revising, no good story can be written..................

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

No, this ws an experimental piece.

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

nope, this is a micro- experimental story, which I usually write to see if I can come up with a good plot.

This guy lost his memory and his family is queer........

Lorelei SILVER said...
Lorelei SILVER, Newport News, Virginia

"Nothing is ever easy"- Zeddicus Zul Zorander, copied by Richard Rahl

i don't quite get this. Is there more?  Is he simply an amnesiac?