Preface | Teen Ink

Preface

By fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other

The question that always ran through my head was this: would it all change once she was born?
My life was always a boring train ride, with nothing but trees to accompany me. Now all of a sudden, with this new life growing inside of me I felt complete and it felt like I was travelling accompanied with someone I truly cherished.
Charlotte-Ruby Gray; that is all that kept me going now, if I stopped taking care of myself than she would be gone. She was the most important thing to me now; nothing else mattered to me than the life of my unborn daughter. My body reacted incredibly, and its only job was to protect and love my own flesh and blood. But how was this possible without her papa? Without the love a man gave to his baby my life was still incomplete. Such a shame.

Ok just the preface. Haven't figured out a name for this peice, so please do feel free to add suggestions to the comment box below! Cheers xx

JourneyWriter PLATINUM, Joliet, Illinois

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost

i love it! a mother's love is so strong and sweet. i think "daddy" should show up at some point in a later piece. i get so fed up with guys getting girls pregnate and then not taking resposibility. this piece should have redemption. the vibes are so right.