Confusion | Teen Ink

Confusion

By Crazy-for-you SILVER, Ellicott City, Maryland
Crazy-for-you SILVER, Ellicott City, Maryland

"When I first fell for you, I used to think that building up this invisible wall was a waste of time... but after time of thinking about it, I think it wasn't a waste because now I know who can break through."

Want- it is a simple word, it’s the feeling that you need something.

Everybody wants something. They want something every day. Whether it be a spoon for their cereal, or something bigger like happiness. I, like plenty of teenagers, want not something, but someone. This feeling of want has been going on for a little less than a year. I could never explain this feeling, because I have never felt it before. I cannot explain why, but if I could then I would have all these thoughts going through my head everyday about this person. I only know one thing, and that is, that I would do anything for this person.

madelinew1 BRONZE, Madison, New Jersey

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
-Sun Tzu

woah you like said everything i could never put into words and explain

nice

haha, yea i know i should have expanded a little more, but it was just something that i jotted down and just finished quickly. but thank you for commenting.

dancer13 GOLD said...
dancer13 GOLD, Troy, Michigan

"I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them." ~Jane Austen

hmm. develop this more. i want to know more about this person lol :)