The End is Near - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, END! | Teen Ink

The End is Near - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, END!

By erikampell SILVER, Willow Branch, Indiana
erikampell SILVER, Willow Branch, Indiana

"If at first you dont suceed, dont quit, push yourself" / "Push yourself, push yourself to the limit"

All it seems anymore is yelling and screaming and some me always being in the wrong. I can not take the pain that I am always seem to be given. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel, all I see is pain and the end in my near future. I feel like I have very few ways to get out and realize what life is really like. I always get blamed for what, that is what I don't understand. What have I done to be treated like this? I wish I was out, I am ready to be out. Where would I go, that is what I need help with. I need a job to make money. To get out of this world.

Every Since I was little...
I have been treated like crap, I have been hurt by to many people to even trust my next door neighbor. I don't realize what I have done to make the mistake to end my world. I work so hard for everything I end up learning. When I smile anymore it makes me happy, because, it just does not happen much. I feel so empty inside.

I cry so much no one understands what goes on in my head. I am just not happy with anything anymore. I need help. I need to get out.

I feel the end is near.....

deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

Heartbreaking plot, but beautifully written! Keep writing, great job!!