Life. | Teen Ink

Life.

By Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

Once upon a time, an author wanted to write an article on life, for a magazine that had offered him to publish his work. So, he asked his friend about what he should write, his friend said, “Go out, explore and get inspired” taking his advice the author left to wander in the streets.
The author wandered the streets in search of inspiration. There he found a man, who was surrounded by many people. Whatever he spoke every one listened very carefully and nodded in full agreement. When the crowd cleared after a while, the author went to the man and said, “What is life for you, sir?”
The man thought for a while and said, “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” The author smiled and left.
When the author further went in the streets, he saw a casino, so he went inside it. There he saw a man laughing heartily. The man was seated in front of Wheel of Fortune (The Big Six). He was squandering all his money on the game, even though he was losing. The author went to him and said,
“My dear friend, why are you squandering all your money here, even when you’re losing?”
The man smiled and said, “Life is a game, all you got to do is risk, don’t try to play it safe, ‘cause it is very boring to be safe.”
The author smiled and said, “What if you lose all your money here?”
The man thought for a while and said, “so what? It hardly matters to me, a ship is safe in harbour, but that's not what ships are for.”
When the author further continued his journey, he saw a rich man, who was giving orders to his servants. The servants had to do exactly what their masters told them. Even if the job was impossible. The author went closer to the rich man, and tried to listen to what he was saying,
“Get me a portrait of Dodo and some chicken tikkas in 15 minutes!”
“15 Minutes?! But sir, the painting will take time!” one of the servant protested. Other servants gave him a look, as if he has spoken against a big ruler who will now behead him. The rich man smiled and said, “Is it my problem or yours? Now go”
When the servant left, the author went closer to the rich man and asked, “Why do you give them so impossible job, even when you know that it is impossible?”
“Because, it is so funny to watch them run and worry!” the rich man said laughing.
“What is life, for you sir?”
“Life is a comedy for me, God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny.” Saying this, the Rich man started laughing heartily
The author went to one of the servants of the rich man and said, “For your master life is a comedy, what is life for you?”
The servant smiled and said,““The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. Life for the poor is a tragedy”
The author smiled and said, “Life is a drama full of tragedy and comedy. You should learn to enjoy the comic episodes a little more.”
The servant replied, “Life remains tragedy for the poor.”
That night when the author went back to his home, he called up his friend and told him that he had found inspiration for life, as soon as he was seated in his arm chair, started writing in his notebook,
“"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;

thanks a lot :)

LOVERR said...
LOVERR, SDZX DS ZCXV, California
loved it!!!!!!!!!!