Stop the Prices, Stop the Prices | Teen Ink

Stop the Prices, Stop the Prices

Do you like paying for too highly priced items? I know I don’t. Everything is too high like, gas, clothing and, food. These are all things we need, but why should we have to pay these silly prices. I find it ridiculous. There are many ways to fix this problem. This cause is all about maybe going back to the great depression. No, we need to fix it. We need to ask the government for lower prices and more dollar value. This is a serious S.O.S. The biggest problem in our society is the prices.

Gas is way too high priced. When you go to the gas station you notice the more gallons you get the more it cost. We should lower the prices. If they continue to go up more people will have cars and never use them. We should provide more bus transportation and see more people walking or biking. That way we use half the gas we regularly use and not spend so much money.

Another thing to lower is food. Do you know how much it is to buy a pineapple or grapes and other food, it cost a lot. If you want a chocolate bar or grapes, you would have to choose one or the other. Sooner or later you will only have enough money for the things you actually need for dinner, lunch and, breakfast. Food is something we all need. If we don’t get we will die of starvation. This is a matter that really should be changed.

Finally, I would like to say for everything else that is too highly priced like clothing. I would lust like to say all those things need to be lower in price. If the government wants to make everything higher then karma will soon bite them in the butt. It isn’t fair for people to have to pay for high priced items. Yes we do need them but it is way too much. Someday we will end up paying for these highly priced stuff, it needs fixing.

I feel strongly about the prices because, when I grow older I don’t want to have to go through life hardly able to pay for everything I need to survive. I am going to ask you one question. Would you pay for these unfair high prices? Tell me why, why do you want to pay silly prices? I also, do not want to go back to the times were we have to eat bad food and break into stores for survival. We need the solar energy. Let’s get together and stop this madness. As George Carlin once said, “Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.”