Feeling the Pain | Teen Ink

Feeling the Pain

By judy7 BRONZE, Kuwait, Other
judy7 BRONZE, Kuwait, Other

Amelia Earhart

this was the first time that I really knew the pain . After my twin sister died in September 14 2011 I forgot the meaning of playing it was the most paining moment in my life I never ever thought that one day my twin sister is going to die from here the story starts . when my sister died my father was so dispirit and sad and he stopped going to his work so his work company called him to tell him that he was fired and then his sadness became bigger after 2 month of my sister deadness my mother died it was the most very painful moment in my entire life so my father send me to his friend and told him please mike take care of Emily I cant raise her every thing went from me tomorrow is my plain to England I will try to come and visit her and he left me with Mir and miss mike and there daughter Kerry they gave me a room in the attic of there house it was so cold over there and after two days' I felt like I am the made in the house so I stayed for one week and then I ran away . In this moment I felt all the world became black no where for me to go no one that I can go to but I hade one family member in Paris but how could I travel from Canada to Paris I knew her and her place so I decided to go to her it was my only choice so I went to the airport and I saw a very big bag so before it go inside the plane to Paris I made two men fight so every one went to see the fight and I jumped into the bag to Paris .

to be continued

I will continue the story after two weeks