She is... | Teen Ink

She is...

August 19, 2014
By sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
25 articles 0 photos 6 comments

All she ever does is whats right, was supposed to happen; she doesn't do drugs, she doesn't drink, she doesn't sneak out, she doesn't have a boyfriend, she's not trash, she gets good grades, but no, never good enough, always the last, always horrible, no one ever cares about her, she complains all the time, she's so stupid, she half does stuff all the time, she never does anything right, but she's supposed to be happy!? what the heck is that! she's supposed to love them, respect them, care about them; when they don't care about her, leave her, lie to her, judge her. What did she ever do wrong? There's nothing you can say and all she wants is for someone to never leave, to make something, be the number one, just be good enough, thats all she wants, just to be god enough. And everyones probably like "Oh, she's just over reacting, its nothing, she's fine." She can't even tell anyone whats wrong she doesn't need the pity, she doesn't wanna be the broken one, but she still wants someone to know. She thinks about who she can tell and she has people, but then is like "nope, no pity, not them, they can't knoww that side of you."  But when she tells she just goes "never mind, i'm stupid, just kidding," every. single. time. She's happy, but it's just never mind, no one wants to know anyway. Because remember, no one cares right? everyone leaves, remember? No one loves her, remember? She's not good at anything, remember? She's a horrible person, remember? She's not good enough, didn't you know that? Didn't you?! Her head filled with demons and pain increasing by the second. All she wants to do is scream; scream so the whole world can hear, that she's here, that she matters, that she's done, that she's not something you can just throw around, but even if she scream the top of her lungs for everyone, no one would care, they would just say "sorry," or "wow, attention" or just make she feel horrible and make it her fault in a nice soft judgment filled tone. "But its not, it's yours, your fault not mine" she wants to yell back. But she just blocks it out pretended nothings wrong. She just goes on. She is, well no one ones….


The author's comments:

Sorry if there is grammar errors or errors in general but I liked it (I was angry and letting it out so yeah)