The story behind Hitler's Takedown | Teen Ink

The story behind Hitler's Takedown

By DanielG BRONZE, Monterrey, Other
DanielG BRONZE, Monterrey, Other

It was a stormy night. U.S airstrikes and ground forces including me went to attack Germany. This was the only way we could end Hitler's massacre vs the jews.
Blood flead everywhere and dead bodies of near friends of mine where in the path. Enemies bodies too. Little by little the ground forces got closer to Hitler's refuge.
BANG! POW!
Guns striked everywhere, I thought I was gonna faint; this was a lot, something that would follow you for your life. But there was no turning back. We got closer and closer.
Camp was in eye watch and snipers were everywhere. It was now or never, all of us that where left runned to everything wead got to kill Hitler and end this nasty WWII. While running, Pow! They shot me on the elbow. My knees fell to the ground and I stayed still there. But I was not dead. I started to crawl towards the camp hoping that no shooter could see me. But it was too late...
Hitler turned his neck forcibly to the side with a loudly crack. Hitler was dead, he suicided himself.  That was the surrender for Germany, and Hitlers Nazzis party.

This story is still really shocking for me, and I am one of the survivors that is still alive after so many years.
My name is Franklin; and this story still hunts me down.

Soldier to hunt down hitler