Save Your Breath | Teen Ink

Save Your Breath

December 29, 2016
By Riley_Rose SILVER, Danboro, Pennsylvania
Riley_Rose SILVER, Danboro, Pennsylvania
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is when you can get that feeling for someone, and you've never had it before- butterflies in your stomach, you feel super comfortable around that person."- Niall Horan


 “Instagram: iblakeryder is now following you”
Who? I thought to myself as I started to unpack my stuff.
I saw a dm from him to.
“Hey r u new?”
“Umm yea.”
“Well I am Blake the boy living across the street from you.”
“OHH”
Starting a new school is never easy for anyone.  There are new faces and new callings in each direction.  But there was one person in general.  Walking past always being the center of a girl’s world.  There are many stories about him, like the one where he dated 7 girls at once.   I was the fool of the grade to be one of a million to fall for him.  No other dared to be near him.  Breath the same air as him.  Or so I thought.  October 23rd he asked me on a date.  Being a love struck girl I said yes.  Everything was amazing.  I was out of the state of Nebraska at the time.  I was spammed with pictures of him and another girl.   So I did what any other girl would do.  I called him.
“Blake…”
“Macy hey how’s your trip going?”
I can sense the shakiness in his voice.
“Funny you should ask… What is her name Blake?”
“Macy what are you saying?”
“Don’t play dumb Blake, I know about her.” With a single tear,  I hung up the phone.  Later that night Blake text me saying I should not be mad at him.  I believed him and gave him a second chance.  I just got back from my trip and he was at my house.  Roses and a bear in his arms. 
“Welcome home.”
That just swept me away like the dirt I was.  
“Blake I know about her” That was the first thing I said to him.  Plus a mistake a made was that I actually loved him and showed it to him that I did. 


The author's comments:

This story is kinda about cheating