Magic | Teen Ink

Magic

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

It was like magic the day we met. We started off as great friends but it grew to more than that after a while, we started dating and she made me the happiest girl alive I swear. She was perfect in everyday shape and form, and nothing anyone said about us would bring us apart. We did everything together, talk for hours upon hours, laugh at corny jokes, watch romantic movies and point out the stuff we wanted to do. There was nothing I could think of that was bad about her. I reminded her every day how much I loved her with a kiss on her soft lips and she would always giggle and blush and tell me that she loved e more and we would playfully argue about it, eventually, I let her win and she would get so happy and jump around yelling that she won, it was so adorable. I cherished every single moment with her, we could sit there not saying a word and I would still enjoy it because of her company. 

but one day she stopped acting herself around me, we rarely had I love you wars, we rarely cuddled anymore, we rarely kissed each other now. it hurt that it felt she was losing interest in me because I  love her dearly and would do anything for her. So I finally got the courage and I asked her what was going on and why she seemed to not be interested in me anymore. She told me that she doesn't feel herself anymore like her body isn't hers like she is not herself. She went to the doctors a month after and got diagnosed with bipolar depression. She was so mad at herself, she would tell me she just wanted to be normal. I would tell her she's normal to me and no matter what I still love her the same. Eventually, she would start feeling better and things would go back to the way they were the way I enjoyed it. She was back to her clingy lovey, adorable self and I loved very moment.

A year later we got married and we had a beautiful wedding it was gorgeous, she was all dressed up in her wedding dress, me in mine too, she looked so beautiful walking down the aisle. I stood there gazing at her as she walked toward me. we got married and bought a beautiful house together a little bit later. We lived happily ever after.

"And that is how your mom and I met"

just a Cute story about a lesbian couple <3