To All the Boys Who Cheat | Teen Ink

To All the Boys Who Cheat

Love lives nowadays are always confusing . Either the girl is in love and the guy isn't , or the guy is in love and the girl isn't . It's insane how people have the ability to make someone believe that they are loved . The words , the actions , the time spent , the amount of money spent , the I love you’s and the good mornings and goodnights . The dates to the beach , The family days . The times we layed in my bed watching scary movies . I find it crazy how you could be so fake and not care about others feelings , my feelings . People don't want that type of love anymore. People don't want the love that's going to be there when they get bored . And the type of love when someone needs money . They want the attention . To be spoiled . To be complimented . 

You don't deserve someone who comes back . You deserve someone who never left . You deserve someone who knows your worth . Who's willing to be there for you in sickness and in health . In the ugly mornings and the crazy long nights . People find amusement in the weirdest things . Being a cheater anymore or not being loyal isn't attractive anymore . It's time for a wake up call . It's time to let people in . It's time to be happy again . It's time to love . It's time . Time to be that man . Time to change . Time to live. It's time . Use that time wisely and use it to your full advantage . Use it .