Forbidden Love | Teen Ink

Forbidden Love

July 31, 2009
By dylonmichael GOLD, El Dorado, Kansas
dylonmichael GOLD, El Dorado, Kansas
10 articles 3 photos 118 comments

Favorite Quote:
i have two one is "live life as if it were your last day on earth" and two is "never make some one your everything because when they leave you you have nothing"


“Good morning class” Mr. Kruggs, the psychology teacher said “We have a new student and her name is Krystal Right.” I hate it so bad when people do this to me but I guess its one of the down sides to starting a new school.
“He’s annoying and no one likes him” this kid sitting next to me said about 10 minutes into the class. After that the class seemed to drag on forever but when the bell finally ran, I was hurrying up to get out of there but that boy stopped me.
“I am Chris by the way. If you need help finding your way to a class just ask me.”
“Ummm no thanks the office handed me a map” I said while look at my next class and the map. Then hurrying off to my next class before he could say anything else. I hate small talk; I hate it more than those Elders. My next class was biology, the class I hate the most, hopefully this teacher won’t introduce me. I was right he just told me to go sit in an empty seat. Actually there were two empty seats in the back of the room so I just occupied one of them. Then about 10 minutes later the person who would be sitting next to me entered the class. Oh man was he a site for the eyes. He is about 6 feet tall, black hair, piercing blues eyes, snake bites, and my favorite an eye brow ring.
“Nice of you to join us Lucifer”
“My name is Luke, how many times do I have to tell you?” He’s even a bad boy I thought to my self as he said this.
“Detention for you Lucifer, 30 minutes after school”
“What ever you say James” wow now I know Mr. Finklebottom’s name and he just back talked the teacher. He is making him self the object of my affection.
“1 hour Lucifer, and not another word, now go talk your seat.”
When Mr.F’s back was to the bored I saw Luke turn around and flip him the bird and mouth some thing I couldn’t make out and if I am guessing correct it wasn’t good. I was looking around the room to figure out where he was going to sit when I realized the seat next to me was open. This caused my heart to jump and I had to tell my self to calm down.
“Hi my names Luke. What’s yours?” he asked as he sat down.
“Krystal”
“Krystal, hmmmmmm” he thought for a moment “doesn’t register, you new in town?’
“Yes, my mom got a job offer here and so we had to uproot and move”
“Welcome”
“Lucifer shut your mouth”
“Yes sir” he said to him and then turned and told me “We can talk more at lunch when twinkle toes isn’t around.”
“Ok.” Wow this guy is the ultimate bad boy and he’s extremely hot. Mom is so going to kill me for liking him. Oh well who cares, maybe I might even ask him out at lunch. Finally the bell rang and I was up and out of my seat and getting ready to leave, when he stopped me.
“Do you mind if I walk you to your next class?”
“Ummmm how about no so that way you aren’t late for you next class”
“Who Cares?”
“I do, if you get suspended I won’t have a lab partner in biology”
“Oh ok.” I think he caught on to the fact that I like him “We still on for lunch?”
“Yep”
“Good see you then” he said as he left class. Now to find my next class, I thought as I looked at my map and my schedule. The rest of my hours up (which was only calculus) until lunch seemed to drag on forever. I have never liked some one as much as I do him. I grab my food and hurried into the place where we eat lunch. I scanned the place for him and I found him sitting all alone at the table in the back. I hurried up to him but that one kid from psychology stopped me.
“You want to sit with me and my friends”
“Not today I am actually going to sit with some one else”
“Oh ok” he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice or maybe it was my empathy kicking in. I hate that power more than anything. Well actually it goes small talk, Elders, then empathy but what ever. I finally reached his table and sat down.
“Do you always sit alone?”
“No but I figured since you were new I would not sit at the same table as my friends so you don’t feel uncomfortable.”
“Oh ok. Thanks I think” you want to know something funny I cant figure out what he’s feeling for some unknown reason I couldn’t tell what he’s feeling.
“If you want we can go sit over there”
“No this is fine”
“So how old are you?” he asked me as I was about to begin eating.
“17 and what about you?”
“18”
“So then you’re a senior?”
“No junior”
“So what happened?”
“I was home schooled for a while and when I finally came to a public school I was a year behind every one else. Thanks to my mom teaching me the wrong things.”
“Wow that must really suck?”
“It does. I have been in public schools for 3 years now and I hate them I wish my mom would have continued home schooling me.”
“What made her stop?”
“She got hurt in a bad car crash about my freshman year; it paralyzed her from the neck down. She couldn’t find any one else” he added that last part in when he saw my mouth open.
“Oh I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay you had no clue. So what brings you to the small town of Hamilton, Kansas?”
“I used to get in loads of trouble in Kansas City, so my mom decided to move to a smaller town. She and my dad think it will be best for me in the long run.”
“Parents know best” we both blurted out at the same time. The rest of lunch we sat in silence for we had no clue what to talk about next. Then he piped up and spoke next.
“What are you doing this Saturday?”
“Ummmmmmm unsure, why?”
“Well I was wondering if your not busy….would you like to ummmmmmm….go to the movies?” he asked this with unsureness and he stuttered a few times.
“I hate to say this and I know mom will kill me but sure”
“Why will your mom kill you?”
“She hates when I date bad boys they always seem to get me in trouble.”
“Oh well she wont have to worry about me the only time I get in trouble is in this annoying school.”
“Yea I can tell from the hour we had together.”
“Oh yea, me and him clash all the time. Sometimes it gets worse than that.”
“Nice, will your promise me something?”
“Yea sure.”
“Will you promise there will be no secrets between us?”
“I promise” this promise I knew would end up biting me in the butt more than him I had a secret I couldn’t tell any one not until I trusted you 100% but I feel I am close to that point with him. Right after that the principle announced lunch was over. So I hurried up and grabbed my tray and left. “See you later.” He added as I was heading off.
“See you later” with that I had to head back to calculus. That whole hour all I could think about was Saturday. What would I tell mom, what would I wear. Then it dawned on me; don’t say a thing to mom and wear black, nice black clothes and maybe even some lip stick and nail polish. I may even put my piercings back in (if the wholes were not closed), oh jeeze I hope I still have some black clothes. Part of the agreement that I wouldn’t be grounded till I was old and shriveled was that I had to change my look dye my hair to a more natural color than black (so I chose brunette), take out all my piercings (I had 5, snake bites, eyebrow, tongue, and belly button, I left the belly button in) and I had to stop wearing black and wear some bright colors (gross). I would have scrounged something up, man will this be fun. I will have to sneak out. Wait no I wont mom wont be home till like 10 like every night except Sunday (thankfully there wasn’t any local jobs, she had to go all the way to emporia) and dad, dear old dad is still in Kansas City for another week. So he won’t be here till this up coming Monday or the one right after that. This will be easier than I thought.
After calculus I had American history and that just seemed to fly bye. I have officially made it through my first day. Now since I have no home work I can go home and see what I have to wear on Saturday. I drove home exceeding the speed limit by a little bit, what can I say I was in a rush. I threw my stuff off at the door and ran to my room. When I got there I got the bag out from under my bed to make sure the black clothes I spared were still there. Yes they where, my last pair of trips, black finger nail polish, black lipstick.
The next few days went by fast and I cam home Friday after school and threw my stuff off at the door and was running up the stairs so I can get in more comfortable clothes so I can cook. When out of no where a fire ball flew past my head and hit the wall at the top of the stairs. I thought to my self; mom said moving here should of whipped us off there radar, how did they find us? I wiped around and blew up the first thing I saw but then I was about to blow up the second when I stopped and looked for a second.
“Luke?” I asked puzzled.
“Krystal?” he seemed even more puzzled
“What is going on?’ I asked with my hands in a defensive method, ready to blow up any one if they make a wrong move.
“Krystal I had no idea. Out every one out right now” no one left “I said out right now” he yelled this at the top of his lungs and then every one left
“What is going on? I thought you promised no secrets?”
“Well you had one too”
“I was planning on telling you on Saturday”
“I had no plans on telling you”
“See how it’s different?”
“Sit down so I can explain, please?”
“No, I refuse to be told what to do from the likes of you!”
“Fine then have your way. My orders and these are the exacts words from the Source ‘there is a new witch in the town which you live and I want to attack and kill her she is a huge threat to us all’ and he never mentioned a name just the location where you would be at”
“Why should I believe you?”
“Why shouldn’t you?”
“Good point but daemons always lie”
“Has a daemon ever loved you?”
“You love me?” I asked stunned
“Yes, I love you” he said and I could hear the sincerity in his voice.
“You realize that this love is forbidden and we are putting out selves in mager risk here?”
“Yes I realize that and let them try”
“Really you would die for me”
“Yes I would. I have never loved some one as much as much as I love you.”
“Aww thanks” From that day forth we have been in love and not a single daemon, mom, elder, or dad has been able to break us apart. Also I have not been attacked by a daemon since we got together (3 years ago) and he hasn’t killed an innocent. I still have to kill daemons though; it’s part of my job. We will be getting married in a few years; I think 2 to be exact, then we will start our happy family.