broken wings | Teen Ink

broken wings

By aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas
aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas

Have you imagined if you have a secret and never told anyone, you think I would be easy well its really not. I'll only tell you cause I have a feeling that you wont tell… I a real Angel I may not have wings to prove it but I really am My name is Isabella I am 17years old in humane life but, in my angel years I’m 2009 years old I used to live in a town called Smithville TX but, now I live in Amarillo TX I now go to Tascosa high school .I am a senior
and I had a hard time of making new friends but, yet I was a strait A student every guy wanted me to do all of the work , just to brive me to by saying “hey sexy" or “yeah that’s my girl friend", and yet I would fall for it . Which by the way pisses me off. I now live with my mother only. My father left me when I was 5,and I never saw him again.
On Wednesday I was having a real bad day and I wasn't paying attention and I hit the locker on my head and fell on my back , the guy said oh snap my mad shortly!! Do you need my help ? I replied back GET AWAY FROM ME!! Sigh can’t this day get any worse? He said “well I never seen you what's your name?” “Isabella” I said, and yours “my name is nick” he replied.
The bell rand and we were caught in a staring moment. I said “omg I’m going to be late for class” He said “okay I’ll see you later” I rushed strait to Spanish class. I forgot my Spanish book, and I look for my Spanish folder and it was not in my back pack and remembered that I left it on the hall where I met Nick. On my folder I could not stop writing his name over and over and for some reason I felt weird . In class they announced “would Isabella come to the attendance office please”. That voice sounds familiar. So I went to the office and I saw Nick again he looked at me and smiled “here is your Spanish book” I said oh okay. He asked “can I walk Isabella back to her class? The attendance lady said “yea shure just get all of the attendances folders from all the teachers”
It was just me and him walking in the center of the hall way and he says” lets take a walk” I told him “I got to get back to class ” he said “well I can just say that you were talking to the principle” so I was just looking at his eyes and he asked me “look I know that I don’t know you a lot but, I wanted to know if you could go out with me” . I told him yes and right there he kissed me in the center of the hall way. And I felt like I wanted to fly but I could not and let him see me fly. But I felt like I was in love. 3 weeks had passed and prom was tomorrow and I had nothing to wear he had already gotten ready for prom and I had no idea of what to wear so I found a salsa dancer dress an designed it myself the next day prom came up and was very nervous and it was my first time of going to prom (and I am a senior now) I was walking down stairs and he was there smiling at me. We went to the prom in a limozine and he open the door . A song came up and he asked me to dance

I first saw him and I had to tell him the truth about my secret since are relationship was getting more into it. We were driving to the car and I looked at him and said "I have to tell you something ” “what is it” he replied ”im a angel ”he looked at me and smiled ”yea I know you are ” he says. “I am a real angel look stop the car and ill show you" so I got out of the car and my wings flapped out of my back and I flue up into the air. his mouth dropped to the ground "see I told you “he goes “ohh” and he looks at me with like disappointed and I just looked at him and was worried and though that he would break up with me
The next day came around and I called his cell phone and left him messages on his phone. At school I looked for him and I found him in the library I sat with him and asked him” hey are you okay ” he says “no im not ok ” “look I know you have your secret and I was thinking that we shouldn't be together ” I looked right at him “do you mean break up” he says” yea” I told him why should we break up like I know im not human, but I feel different when im around u and ur different. He tells me NO ITS OVER I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH U ANY MORE!!
my heart was torn apart ever since th3en i never fell in love again

Goddess PLATINUM, Connellsville, Pennsylvania

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

not bad. i like it.

candyliah34 said...
i luv stuff like dis hey can u make a sequal?

ladybug94 said...
ladybug94, Waynesville, Georgia

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
-Dr. Suess

Me too(: I love stories that are scary or creepy haha

Kayotic PLATINUM, Goodyear, Arizona

You aren't having fun unless you're commiting sin~ Priest

I liked it alot!I love to read things like this!Good job!

ladybug94 said...
ladybug94, Waynesville, Georgia

-Dr. Suess

Very great story, but the grammer could be better(:  

Imperfectlife SILVER, Rochester, New York
THis story was good but you need to work on grammer and spelling, (I'm not trying to offend you) I think this could become a great story as long you worked on editing.

Rocinante SILVER, Wexford, Pennsylvania
Like time to develope as in a longer story

Rocinante SILVER, Wexford, Pennsylvania
I agree. Try to work on your grammar and punctuation. It makes a story so much easier to read. But the angel thing is a good idea. I think it deserves more time to develop, it's such a good idea.

m.ashley92 SILVER, Memphis, Tennessee

The imagination exercises a powerful influence over every act of sense, thought, reason,
-- over every idea.
Latin Proverb

this story has great potential, good story line. but its going really fast and they're are a lot of grammatical errors that you might want to work on in the future. other than that, great story and keep writing!

Sunshine.On.My.Shoulders BRONZE, -, Alaska

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." -Will Rogers

I really like how you're trying to flow this story in a non-cliche way. It's just going way too fast with a lot of grammatical errors that distract readers. Besides that, I like it!

trblue GOLD said...
trblue GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother@#?!&* upside the head. "

over the summer i pulled some teenink stuff off the internet, and this pice of work was decided. i clealy like your work. i left a note on the paper but cant under stand it, but i did want you to add more somthing.

rachelnicole GOLD, Arlington, Texas

"Maybe My Heart Really Didn't Skip A Beat....And Maybe The Twinkle In Your Eye Was The Sun Reflecting Weird, And Maybe The Feeling In My Stomach Was Just Not Having Enough For Breakfast...And Maybe I just Thought It Was Love"

i liked this...it was good

Sincerly,Jasmine SILVER, Villa Park, Illinois

"Beauty comes in its own box"

I am not reallie feeling the story line, i feel like it was reallie rushed, i think you should idk proofread it and idk i wasnt feeling it but it seems like u hav potential :)))

Lonleydandy said...
Not trying to sound rude here, or anything like that...I think it could have ended differently...happier, maybe. The grammar is pretty awful, not to be rude, but I'm sure if you would fix that, spelling, and maybe a little bit of paragraphing, it should be dandy :D

emoVamp247 BRONZE, Port Saint Lucie, Florida
im sorry but i dont like the ending and bad grammar but it was okay

~Hey~Girl~ said...
ummmmmm.... i don't think there was a Texas in A. D. 0.... grammar is pretty bad.... just work on realistic-ness, otherwise there is a Fantasy catagory...

on Jun. 30 2010 at 6:36 am
OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

This is very cute, interesting story line, you just need to watch your grammar.  Great job, though. Keep writing!

Btw, anyone who sees this, will you check out and comment on my work?

waiting_to_be_found GOLD, Conifer, Colorado
eck. I am sorry, I couldn't read it. Could you please proof-read it or something, or have someone help you edit it if you can't... :) Seems to be a good storyline though, just needs work.

AmazingGrace88 GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon

No boys are worth your tears,
and the ones who are wont make you cry.

haha ya i agree it needs work.

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

aww but that was a verryy very interesting story. it was amazingg