Forever Our Love.? | Teen Ink

Forever Our Love.?

October 3, 2009
By rueebee21 SILVER, El Paso, Texas
rueebee21 SILVER, El Paso, Texas
6 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Adapt and overcome" - Coach Massey


It's my only hope,hoping that this won't kill me.
My mind takes over my goody two shoes side of me saying it makes it take away all the pain i had. Making it become a blury memory.Now I know that this is making me stronger.
I've been waiting all night for this
knowing I can't wait any longer.
It's gone all the pain.!
I'm too caught up in the moment to take notice that it's been days. I can't let it go. It's my shield.It blocks every thought I have ever heard or thought.My body my mind can't let it go.But deep deep down I want to be saved. In my heart I'm screaming but I will NOT listen.Knowing I need an S.O.S. "HA.! LOOK THE CLOCK STOPPED.!" It takes me a few minutes to devour what i just said and what it meant. "F***!" I speed off in my car not knowing where I'll end up.
My feet drive me, but not me knowing where I am.
* * * *
I end up in a dark pitch black forest. By this time I question in a low whisper,"what am I doing here.?"I see a glowing light it's...it's Melissa?

* * * *
By this time I'm prepared to fight.

* * * *
She comes so close that I'm able to feel her cold icy breathe on me.
So I ran. Avoiding the huge rocks I'm stepping on.My bloody souls on my feet are starting to sting with every step I take.As I get closer and closer back to the exit Melissa pops out of nowhere.
POW.!!! I hit my head with the stupid branch.! I get up and Melissa magically appears and tells me in the most spine chilling way,"You took Vince from me and I'm here to claim him back.!"
I stare behind her big head and see Vince.! Wait Vince.?!How did he get here? My mind with so many questions and no answers

* * * *
Poof.! I appear in my kitchen?
I Say, what is this? some type of dream movie.? huh?"
Melissa appears yet again.
"Ughhhh WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT?
PINCHI PENDEJA.! VENGA IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME THEN FIGHT ME YEAH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW CABRONA.!" astonished at what I just told her in two of my well known langages.
So I through a glass bottle at her
and right in the chest it hit. She plucks it out like a thorn in her finger like nothing.
So yet another attempt I push her through the french doors. Yeah she falls right through she just gets up and says, "You know you're making the perfect crime scene." she laughs her wicked laugh.
All I have is my hand that forms into a fist without me thinking and hits her chest with no force really applied. A glowing light comes up."Vince?" I say confused "LOOK BABE" he says astonished/surprised."Melissa disappeared.Ok is this some type of joke? No you killed her!" he said like if it was the 2 happiest day of his life. I take a step back as he comes closer and wraps my waist with his strong arms.And tells me in the most sexiest, deep,seductive voice I have ever heard and says,"My desire is hunger for me and love is a blanket for us." The words he just said murmures in my head over and over again.And what had just happened is a bad faded memory...and now is forgotten because of Vince's touch that leaves me a warm tingling feeling. "Ruby I love you and I always will No matter what happens."he said with his strong hands around my tiny waist and my tan arms are wrapped around his neck as his lips reach for mine.


The author's comments:
yeah sure there might be a lot of misspelling but most of what i was saying is true but
i LOVE to exagerate alot
comment rate etc..(:and i'll comment and rate yours.